Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jortal's Mage Guide Part 4 (Spells and Builds)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jortal's Mage Guide Part 4 (Spells and Builds)

4. Spells and Builds
    a. There are three types of spells, Healing, Damage and Passive
    i. Healing Spells
    1. Lightning bolt: Allows you to build up your Rage
    2. Restoration: Often referred to as a Spot heal, this heals damage based on your MATK score
    3. Suntoria: This is the regeneration for the entire party, and heals based on each targets total HP.
    4. Blessed Light: This is your Party heal and the Big Gun of this build and many times can heal 75% or more damage depending on your MATK score. This will also give 10 Rage to everyone on your side.
    5. Purification: When the big bad boss puts a 10k bleed on the party this will remove it, do NOT ignore this spell.
    ii. Damage Spells
    1. Lightning bolt, good steady damage, helps build rage for more damaging spells. This spell also gives extra rage when cast.
    2. Rain of Fire: one of your main spells, damages all opponents, this is often the first spell I cast.
    3. Meteoric Destoyer: This is often my second spell, though more damaging than Rain of fire it has a longer cool down.
    4. Delphic Thunder Frency: Highly damaging spell, but in my opinion too expensive in terms of rage, at 80 rage, many times I don’t get to cast this in a fight or the fight goes (10x lightning bolts, Delphic Thunder Frenzy). Also damages entire front row, very useful in Guild Battles and fighting the 90% of Knights who stand in front of their troops.
    5. Thunderer: random single target spell that does a Large amount of damage. Great for World Boss, and for after you have killed your opponents troops with Rain of Fire and Metoric Destroyer.
    6. Delphic Hell Thunderer: High damage to all enemies and can Blind them causing them not miss a turn. If you thought Delphic Thunder Frenzy was expensive this one you have to have 100 (max) rage to cast.
    7. Damnation: Like the slogan goes ‘everything goes better with….” Damantion especially at level 3 does decent damage in itself, but it increases ALL damage received by the target (all enemies) by x% based on level of the spell. Damnation 3, Thunderer 3 combo on World boss can get you PAID!
    iii. There are four passive spells/abilities.
    1. Heart Elemental: Increases your rage receive by 1 or 2 points depending on level (very important)
    2. Mana Master: Increase Magic Attack by 5% per level, max 15%
    3. Castinator: chance to reduce rage consumption of next spell by 20 points.
    4. Healing Empowerment, Increase healing and increase Magic Defense, I max this out as early as possible in any build I have.
    If you are not a cash player, you will have more hard decisions to make on what spells to use, cash players or players who utilize the ‘Get Free Balens’ can get two builds to switch between. Every build should have lightning bolt as your basic spell that increases your rage. For my damage builds I base them off of Lightning Bolt, Rain of Fire, and Meteoric destroyer. If I’m doing PVP I will supplement with Suntoria and Restoration.
Working...
X