Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Matk for archer

Hi.
    i noticed something strange in my skills.
    Some of them say "deal x% of physical damage" and some say "deal x% of damage"
    This is really strange with the poison arrow.
    The base damage say "x% of damage" and the poison effect say "x% of physical damage"
    I noticed that the base damages are always better than the effect.
    so the question is: Does the Matk count in damage?

I've checked all other class skill, the damage are always physical or magic. Archer are the only one to have only "damage" in some of their skills.

Anyone know something about it?

The translation done by R2Games isn't that great.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

why do i do more damage by the poison arrow than the effect?

Comment

^ not always the case. sometimes the attack does less dmg than the effect itself, although more oftenly it does more damage. but that has something to do with the formulation of floating damage, not because matk works for archers' skill. matk do not affect archer's skills in anyway.

Comment

nope, poison arrow not work agaist mage
          only base ddamage take effect
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

If you are using the PVP sets (35-45-55), your attack itself ignore a part of the armor. But the poisoning effect doesn't have the ignore part, and so less damage.
            E314
            Armor Games - S2
            Lv 65
            FairyTail

Comment

Ok thx that explain

Comment

Um, as far as i know, Archers don't actually use mATK in any of their skills, and if they do, then that's new info :S
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                X