The secret of gaining honor and honor ranks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The secret of gaining honor and honor ranks

Here's a tip if you are now on lv35-39 if you want to get to crusader or elite warrior,then stop doing the MP bloodlands cuz you will gain exp means faster to lv40 where its back to square one (getting killed by higher lv players)try completing lv30 ring and jewel set and stock at lv39 to kill more in BG to get lots of honor points and thats the same with the lv40-49 and higher LV BG ,hope this helps...oh yeah in lv45-49 try doing the MP Void NM in order for you to get legend stones for you can upgrade your lv40 rings and jewels set to make it more powerful.

nice
    IGN : ♥LeLa♥
    Server: S204 Royal Basin
    Class : Mage
    Level : lvl70
    Guild : Dymension

Comment

oh yeah others might call you a coward if you are this doing so xD

Comment

but don't be hurt what they're saying,this is a game after all(we have our own styles on playing this game)

Comment

You are capped at crusader below level 40.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Ginger yep you're right ,cuz when you reach lv39 the only honor points limit their is 32000 honor which is crusader rank and if you lose youu might drop to elite warior again

Comment

Personally, I just made sure that I reached Champion before lvl 40, and then I knew that Warrior and Elite Warrior would come soon...
              Character Name: Piman
              Server: Kabam S15
              Class: Mage
              Level: 55 Finally
              Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Working...
              X