Arena duel standby or offline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena duel standby or offline

this is the easiest but important in duels trick:If you are going to offline and someone dueled you who is actually weaker than you and won then look at your skills placed cuz the right skills are needed to win in the duel:for example:For an archer scatter shot is very useful in higher MP's but keep in mind sometimes its very useless in duels cuz it does no damage at all so if offline try to remove it cuz in dueling offlines the other players see you are doing a useless skill and they got lucky so they've won ,hope it helps

Originally posted by migzaustria View Post
    this is the easiest but important in duels trick:If you are going to offline and someone dueled you who is actually weaker than you and won then look at your skills placed cuz the right skills are needed to win in the duel:for example:For an archer scatter shot is very useful in higher MP's but keep in mind sometimes its very useless in duels cuz it does no damage at all so if offline try to remove it cuz in dueling offlines the other players see you are doing a useless skill and they got lucky so they've won ,hope it helps
    Add to that this.

1. Astrals are not active when offline
    2. Guild skills are not active
    3. Academy skills are not active

Understand me when fighting someone in duels or deffending your city or mine.

That means when fighting you only have the stats from your gear and cloth plus gems.

Rest are not counted. No bonus from astrals no bonus from guild or academy.

I have tested this so many times. My hero HAVE critted when i am offline something not possible due to my astral, my damage is lower alot lower than when online. So it kinda looks like guild skills, astrals and academy is not counted in when fighting offline.

Comment

wow thanks for letting me know that nimras

Comment

Working...
      X