Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to improve my Knight?

Fellow Players,

I'm trying to find out why my Knight has such a poor BR, in relation to others of my Lvl (I've seen players who have Knights with +2-3k BR higher than mine).
    I'm also getting squashed in the Catacombs & Arena from players round about the same lvl.

I'd be happy for anyone to point out areas where I can improve (having read some of the Guides, it's not quite clear where I've gone wrong).

I DO know that I have a couple of White Gear, and I'm working to get these replaced (although, fairly random drops are slowing me down on this. I only ever seem to get White or Green).

All other suggestions would be well received.

Thanx in advance.
    Attached Files

You're pretty much stuck with junk until lvl 35 for a pvp set of equip. You could buy the L30 crypt gear but since the world prosp. exp you might as well save for L 40's.

Comment

Well it depends, do you have the passives that increase your Defense, Health and Attack active?
      DO you have your equipments all with gems in them?

At level 35 is when you will start to slowly go up in Battle Rating, so don't stress just yet, you are only just beginning.
      But others your level might also have Wings, or have bought better gems, or have their equipment socketed, or have slow leveled.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        At level 35 is when you will start to slowly go up in Battle Rating, so don't stress just yet, you are only just beginning.
        But others your level might also have Wings, or have bought better gems, or have their equipment socketed, or have slow leveled.
        So, once I reach 35, is it just simply down to Gear available or is there still a 'preferred Skill set' that I should be working towards?

Comment

When you reach 35, be sure to get the Ashura set from the Arena Shop. It's a good armor until the Valor set from the same shop. That's what I saw on other players. I see we're colleagues on server, so strive to level up. It's pretty annoying sometimes but you'll do it nicely.

Oh, and try to synthetise any gems you have and socket them, they give you a boost. The Soul Engraving option (from level 35) can help you boost the stats the gems are providing.

Basically these are the main strategies for upgrading (as far as I've learnt, i'm a beginner like you, but i take into things fast)

Good luck.
          Last edited by leonidasRO; 05-04-2013, 02:57 PM.
          In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
          Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
          "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
          I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....low-levelling)

Try some of the ideas there.

You don't have to slow level, but some of the suggestions in that thread may help you increase your BR faster.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

1)First thing which i wanna tell you is increase your PATK to improve earnings from the wb..... as you are low level right now just sacrifice some of your pdef to gain PATK, your PATK should always be higher than your PDEF early on..

2) For level 50- i think guild skills are the best way to increase the BR, but for guild skills u need gold and for gold u need WB..

3)Next keep in mind that knights are the class which have the highest BR as they have a 20% passive increase on two of their base stats.... the real road starts with level 35 gear.. as you have junk equipped right now you'd be surprised to see how much your BR will increase after you get the ashura set... you'd also be gaining some BR through soul engraving which unlocks at level 35... so level 35 contains a lot of cool stuff..

4) Knights get owned real easy early on so dont give up yet.... their time to shine is after level 60 with the right build... for level 50- though i think you should allocate more points in the attack skill tree because you need that gold from the WB..
              Good luck!!

Comment

Join guild battles to get tons of Insignias and Honor so by the time you reach level 35 you can get a set.

Comment

Some VERY good advice here.

Thanks to all who took time to reply, and pass on their knowledge.

Woodssi

Comment

something I started with and I got talked into changing later is build block,hp,patk and crit,rather than pdef and mdef. im slowly going back to that build.before I changed I was owning everybody within 5 lvls higher than me.if you look at your skill tree your def is based upon high hp, block,and heal upon block.so lets say for the sake of argument that your block is high enough to block 100% of time and block 50% of damage taken plus restore 4 % of hp and you have enhanced regen lvl 5, restore hp eq to 50% of damage dealt with high damage output.ill post back later when I get my stats where I want and let you know if it actually works

Comment

Originally posted by R26030515 View Post
                      something I started with and I got talked into changing later is build block,hp,patk and crit,rather than pdef and mdef. im slowly going back to that build.before I changed I was owning everybody within 5 lvls higher than me.if you look at your skill tree your def is based upon high hp, block,and heal upon block.so lets say for the sake of argument that your block is high enough to block 100% of time and block 50% of damage taken plus restore 4 % of hp and you have enhanced regen lvl 5, restore hp eq to 50% of damage dealt with high damage output.ill post back later when I get my stats where I want and let you know if it actually works
                      You want pdef and mdef. DO NOT go full DPS build or you will surely lose. Why not take pdef? Knights get 20% boost in that and if you want to decent against mages and complete 100 cata plus some necro/spire you will need that mdef as well. You can go crit build if you really want but it is much much harder and more expensive for knight sto go crit. SInce you will need block as well you be spending a lot of gold to get both those stats decent. I say go crit for WB only and for pvp go will destroyer.

Comment

Working...
                      X