Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight Talents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Talents

I have been searching and haven't seen much info on the talent tree for knights so I would like to get some feedback and maybe start a discussion. I personally have leveled only Iron Wall and have HS at lvl 11 as a lvl 58 knight. There is obvious value in 5% decreased damaged received but I don't see as much value in the other talents. The other 2 that I have considered going into are Puncture for the reduced cd on WW which seems valuable toward higher lvls as mobs and other players last longer with high level troops. The other skill that looks partially viable is Tyranny with a 3% dmg increase for 2 turns by using Slasher, can anyone let me know the proc rate on this or any other feedback of weather its worth getting or not?

im a lvl 71 knight
    and the only skills ive invested are HS (obvious), iron wall (lvl3), puncture lvl 2 and second wind (lvl3)
    I havent bothered lvling puncture more, since when i lvl it, the coolddown will be reduce with +2 sec, not that worth it, but i like how WW cd's is now.
    Iron wal is a must, since as knight class, you are the tank.
    Second Wind is handy when yoy have pve set. It compensates the rage consumption, ever though the talent reduces it with 1 sec per lvl.

I am considering getting Tyranny, since the text once activated is messed up (it said +3% crit damg and im using iwll destroyer, so it was worth getting it I THOUGHT)
    people say it does increases damg and not crit.
    And maybe try out Persistence again once up upped my Block; I used it when i had 1.5k block but i wasnt really happy with it and later in lvl, it didnt reflected that much damg received.
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Thank you for the response Prizzly. I will start putting into puncture.

Comment

Working...
      X