Vip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip

Does the VIP membership automatically deduct from my paypal account each month or do I have to renew it on my own?

Anybody? I looked at the VIP guide above and nothing about payment was mentioned. Here's what I want/need to know. Will the VIP membership automatically renew each month and if so, how do I cancel it?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyRhaven View Post
      Anybody? I looked at the VIP guide above and nothing about payment was mentioned. Here's what I want/need to know. Will the VIP membership automatically renew each month and if so, how do I cancel it?
      At the end of each month of the VIP, it will automatically deduct the amount from your paypal/account, unless you cancel it, at the following link:
      http://www.r2games.com/user < When you go here, there will be a little tab half way down page that says VIP state, you click this tab, and you can cancel for this month, and the VIP will stick until it runs out
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Thank you for the help

Comment

Working...
        X