Best ways ro earn DARU(Ranked)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ways ro earn DARU(Ranked)

hi I just want to share on something about the daru earning : so far I ranked out which gives a lot of daru...

Rank1:WB gains
    Rank2:Campaign dungeons
    Rank3:Wilds Hunting(if long time wilds--switch to rank2)
    Rank4:Farming
    Rank5:Quests(other quests give you daru as reward)
    Rank6: Daily Attendance
    Rank7:Troops suicide/Troop death
    Rank8:Troop disbanding(worst to gain daru)you lose more gold than gaining daru

Server Name:S170 Fangfire Woods
    Character Name:Zuri
    Last edited by migzaustria; 05-06-2013, 11:06 PM. Reason: hmmm tested daru earning again :]

Troop disbanding? Can you elaborate that for me? Didn't figure out what that means

Comment

Troop disbanding: it is where you open your troops icon and click the "x" mark on the troops picture,and you will be asked to remove how many troops where it will be excahanged for daru

Comment

Originally posted by migzaustria View Post
        Troop disbanding: it is where you open your troops icon and click the "x" mark on the troops picture,and you will be asked to remove how many troops where it will be excahanged for daru
        You don't get much at all, then you have to spend gold on getting all the troops back, so it's gaining a tiny bit of daru, and losing more gold lol
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

yup thats why I ranked it the last "troops disbanding" not very good for gaining daru

Comment

7 troops suicide
            8 troops disbanding

7 ) buy the first troops in your list, use them to fight and let them die, you will get 1 Daru for every troop died.

Gain = 1 DARU x 2 Golds

8) As for 7 but then click on the x on them on the troops manage window and you will disband them

Gain = 1 Daru x 5 troop disbanded = 1 Daru x 10 Golds.

Regards

Comment

I always do Tombs searching before Wilds, for time efficiency (tombs searching is free when doing a speed run).

Comment

Rank 4 is better to do than Rank 2.

Comment

Also another good way to earn daru is blitzing the last lvl in campaign 40-50 area..the daru drop is quiet high but gold is low there (also for those who aim for gold the first lvl in 50-60 area gives a high chance of gold but lil daru)

Comment

Working...
                  X