Need Help with a couple of things plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with a couple of things plz

firstly hi to all great game ,now im a archer and when in battle and i select to use multi shot and letter comes up with a little timer and if i hit the letter in time a blue shadow thing surronds my character what does that do ? secondly iv been doing game boss ever since i started playing [2 weeks ago] do it at least once a day but have never got to do any damage or get any rewards is this because im not strong enough yet ? and lastly i think this is a common problem the like it on face book quest cant get it to reconize it ? okay any help would be great oww one last thing what servers will i find mostly english seaping players us ,oceanianic or european ?thkz again

Originally posted by Trydold View Post
    firstly hi to all great game ,now im a archer and when in battle and i select to use multi shot and letter comes up with a little timer and if i hit the letter in time a blue shadow thing surronds my character what does that do ?
    It's the QTE-bonus. Idk what it does for an archer, but it usually means your skill has more power or lasts longer.

secondly iv been doing game boss ever since i started playing [2 weeks ago] do it at least once a day but have never got to do any damage or get any rewards is this because im not strong enough yet ?
    What do you mean by "never got to do any damage"? Surely you do damage when you attack the World Boss, even if it's a little?

and lastly i think this is a common problem the like it on face book quest cant get it to reconize it ? okay any help would be great oww one last thing what servers will i find mostly english seaping players us ,oceanianic or european ?thkz again
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post349294 for the facebook quest.

And your last question: there are English and other speakers everywhere. What's most important is finding a server in a time zone that suits you best. So that not all events happen while you're asleep, for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      It's the QTE-bonus. Idk what it does for an archer, but it usually means your skill has more power or lasts longer.
      QTE stands for Quick Time Event
      Same as other classes mostly as far as what it does, +25% Damage. Some add +1 turn (like Deep Freeze) and without asking or checking an archer. I'd guess that some skills also add +crit %

Comment

thkz for the help but still i dont do any damage to world boss am i not doing something ? i enter room same time as every one else and stand there and the boss spawns and i can see the swords waving will other people are battleing the boss but i just stand there ,am i suppose to click some thing ?

Comment

Yeah, you are supposed to walk up and attack the world boss. It just appears that the others are standing there like that because the servers can't handle displaying thousands of people at a time.
          Character Name: Piman
          Server: Kabam S15
          Class: Mage
          Level: 55 Finally
          Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Working...
          X