guild skills and battle rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild skills and battle rating

Is there a specific formula saying how guild skills affect battle rating? Do they affect it at all? Thanks!

Any particular reason you're ignoring Creamies reply in your original thread?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-battle-rating
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

"Meh, I didn't like the answer she gave me, so I'll just ask again and hope for a better answer..." Something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by R210680491 View Post
        Is there a specific formula saying how guild skills affect battle rating? Do they affect it at all? Thanks!
        What are you asking particularly as why you need to multi-post? If you are finding out as specifically how much BR will add to each guild skill, well it is not always exact or the same. I believe to Pow and Int you will have like + 200-250 added br, to Def you will have + 300-350 br and to Endu around +100-150 br. Again, just not exact with this because it is not similar. Before learning a skill, you can take note of your former br and deduct it to the your new br after you learned a guild skill, in that way you will know. LOL still not sure if that is what you are asking about or if I 100% answered your question.

Comment

Working...
        X