Starting out as a Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting out as a Mage

1st of all me - i'm in a ok place to give my opinion. I'm a lvl 36 mage at the moment but then again it's my 6th day playing now

for starters focus on doing all your dungeon runs 1st lvls fo fast
    -soon as you get your farm plant gold and daru you'll need both

-when you have the academy start by focusing on what you need most (gold production, matk, pdef, mdef) you want to make more gold per hour faster
    also keep your gold refinery up to

- do not waste your daru levelling your troop many do its a waste of time I find the following better
    lancers to lvl13
    paladins about lvl 16 -17 (when your barracks and town hall are high enough to unlock them you'll have the daru to lvl them up fast
    wait on lvl 30 to get your gryphons it's a small wait but by then you will have the daru saved to blast their lvl up I took mine to lvl 27 in 1 go now their lvl 36 like me which is where they stop cuz 4 more lvls i'll have the knights and do the same
    point it you wait while others don't and at lvl 30 in the battle ground and arena solo players at your lvl range will have high paladins which are still weak while they work on gryphons or they will have lower gryphons trust me makes a big difference

-Next make sure you have a gulid try get an established one rather then a new one you get more while your in a guild and forget the alter donate all the gold you can without running to low then go to guild skills start off learning hp defense and intellect at 200 each = 200k contribution then 500 for lvl2 these greatly boost your hp, matk, pdef and mdef more then any gem or astral will

-then work on equipment don't use socketing rods until you have your lvl 35 stuff from the arena shop but still put gems in (hp matk pdef and mdef) and enchant each up higher and replace and do the same as you get better stuff

astrals- start by getting matk and hp based ones then sell greens and greys work up to blue ones then sell blues to until you get orange or purple ones then really focus on dragging blues or higher onto those to increase their lvl and stats and any other good ones you get like pdef crit and mdef keep you get a new slot every 10 lvls but keep some of your 6 spaces to collect more

last go for all 3 world bosses you get gold and daru from them you'll get like 10-17k of each to start but the stronger you and your troops get the more you will get helps a lot

and that's my best advice for now so good luck and see you on the battle field

Originally posted by R215943371 View Post
    1st of all me - i'm in a ok place to give my opinion. I'm a lvl 36 mage at the moment but then again it's my 6th day playing now

for starters focus on doing all your dungeon runs 1st lvls fo fast
    -soon as you get your farm plant gold and daru you'll need both

-when you have the academy start by focusing on what you need most (gold production, matk, pdef, mdef) you want to make more gold per hour faster
    also keep your gold refinery up to

- do not waste your daru levelling your troop many do its a waste of time I find the following better
    lancers to lvl13
    paladins about lvl 16 -17 (when your barracks and town hall are high enough to unlock them you'll have the daru to lvl them up fast
    wait on lvl 30 to get your gryphons it's a small wait but by then you will have the daru saved to blast their lvl up I took mine to lvl 27 in 1 go now their lvl 36 like me which is where they stop cuz 4 more lvls i'll have the knights and do the same
    point it you wait while others don't and at lvl 30 in the battle ground and arena solo players at your lvl range will have high paladins which are still weak while they work on gryphons or they will have lower gryphons trust me makes a big difference

-Next make sure you have a gulid try get an established one rather then a new one you get more while your in a guild and forget the alter donate all the gold you can without running to low then go to guild skills start off learning hp defense and intellect at 200 each = 200k contribution then 500 for lvl2 these greatly boost your hp, matk, pdef and mdef more then any gem or astral will

-then work on equipment don't use socketing rods until you have your lvl 35 stuff from the arena shop but still put gems in (hp matk pdef and mdef) and enchant each up higher and replace and do the same as you get better stuff

astrals- start by getting matk and hp based ones then sell greens and greys work up to blue ones then sell blues to until you get orange or purple ones then really focus on dragging blues or higher onto those to increase their lvl and stats and any other good ones you get like pdef crit and mdef keep you get a new slot every 10 lvls but keep some of your 6 spaces to collect more

last go for all 3 world bosses you get gold and daru from them you'll get like 10-17k of each to start but the stronger you and your troops get the more you will get helps a lot

and that's my best advice for now so good luck and see you on the battle field
    I am just going to go on one bit, can't be bother to go at anything else in this. For a low level mage, you don't go for Crit straight away, you save that for a lot later. Right now you should be focusing on getting your attack, defense and health up, Crit is literally nothing to you right now, unless you are an archer, which you are not.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Lol, a level 36 that has been playing for 6 days gives advice, funny ****.

Comment

Working...
      X