Announcement

Collapse

Return Player Extravaganza Referral Links

We ask that all players participating in the Return Player Extravaganza event only post referral links in the designated sticky thread in Game Discussion and Feedback, here. Thank you for your cooperation.
See more
See less

About the new rune system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
    um, KNIGHTS get heal... thats AMAZING for knight. and they can only use 1 rune at a time, why would they waste it on heal? i doubt most mages will even use the heal rune.
    True, I will not use the heal rune if I already have the skill to heal but will make use of the other rune though... Anyway, excited for this update.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
      ice fang can be obtain with 25x mount spirits.
      check blacksmith
      Really? Weeeee I love it, that will be my other favorite mount, I cannot clearly see the ice fang face but I think he very cute.

      Comment


      • #18
        So will the knight's received healing +20% work with heal rune too?

        Comment


        • #19
          25 mount spirit cards for ice fang...dang it.

          That is nearly 6months to get it, assuming you only get 1 card per week.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            So will the knight's received healing +20% work with heal rune too?
            pretty sure that passive is for all heal, but to be honest I never paid attention when I use heal runes if I get more than I suppose to. I would think the 20% is added to the heal rune.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              25 mount spirit cards for ice fang...dang it.

              That is nearly 6months to get it, assuming you only get 1 card per week.
              class wars coming which'll allow us to buy the mount spirits quite fast

              Comment


              • #22
                I'm pretty bummed about the rune system and the tanks. Low lvl players wont be upgrading runes and neither will non cashers. One strategy players used was to save up or buy runes with vouchers to help get through hard MP's (nm mode). I see this as a direct push to get players to buy PvE sets of equipment. The devs don't want strong players running MP's for the low lvl players anymore either. Bosses are now using reverse damage every turn and it forces strong players to kill themselves. I also noticed they took away the bullhorn from the daily quest and replaced it with 5k daru. Seriously r2? You can't go without that few extra balens when someone uses world chat? The end result of this game is an overload of things to purchase. Mounts, gems, soul crystals, crypt keys, whips, clothing, tanks, runes, wings and they all take a ton of balens to upgrade to a useful lvl. It's nice to see new content but there is a clear divide among spenders and non-spenders. It gets really bad after a server has been open as long as mine. Stat differences run in the thousands now. BTW, I do spend money on this game but I have friends that don't. I hate seeing them working hard and spending a lot of time online with no rewards for their effort.

                Comment


                • #23
                  another change is Solo arena rewards, now they have fixed rewards, first card is Gold, second is daru, 3rd is voucher, 4th is luck stones and 5th is special (seen Roses and lvl 4 potions for now) (tested 4 times and same rewards type in exact locations)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by R25225147 View Post
                    I'm pretty bummed about the rune system and the tanks. Low lvl players wont be upgrading runes and neither will non cashers. One strategy players used was to save up or buy runes with vouchers to help get through hard MP's (nm mode). I see this as a direct push to get players to buy PvE sets of equipment. The devs don't want strong players running MP's for the low lvl players anymore either. Bosses are now using reverse damage every turn and it forces strong players to kill themselves. I also noticed they took away the bullhorn from the daily quest and replaced it with 5k daru. Seriously r2? You can't go without that few extra balens when someone uses world chat? The end result of this game is an overload of things to purchase. Mounts, gems, soul crystals, crypt keys, whips, clothing, tanks, runes, wings and they all take a ton of balens to upgrade to a useful lvl. It's nice to see new content but there is a clear divide among spenders and non-spenders. It gets really bad after a server has been open as long as mine. Stat differences run in the thousands now. BTW, I do spend money on this game but I have friends that don't. I hate seeing them working hard and spending a lot of time online with no rewards for their effort.
                    NO WAY!!! No free bullhorns anymore???? Now I'm gonna lose 5 devotion points..................
                    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                    -quoted from R.K.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                      NO WAY!!! No free bullhorns anymore???? Now I'm gonna lose 5 devotion points..................
                      But they said that world chat is free up to 10 times? Those who have the update, please confirm.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        yes you can talk in chat word without bullhorns ( i had 16 bullhorns, put them in guild vault, talked in world chat, seen my message, got back to guild vault and i have always 16 bullhorns) so yes it's free but how many times a day, can't confirm that.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          see how thread ruined for stupid world chat msgs...
                          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                          I'm a figment of your imagination.
                          I do not exist.
                          For real.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            What about treasure caches in the wilds, they always were a good source for runes, will they still drop there ?
                            BuzzKill
                            Shadow Vale

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Maybe I am missing something here. I can not figure out how to upgrade the runes. I click on the small runestone and click use, it brings up the rune page under skills. I can not do anything! Do you have to be a certain level to level them up??? I do not have the "plus" sign over my rune. The second screen shot posted with "consume" I have not seen that. What in the world am I doing wrong????
                              Thanks
                              lv 35 archer
                              s257
                              Ayleth
                              S257
                              Invincible Guild
                              Archer

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                From lvl3 to lvl4 needs 1250exp. It provides +5% +600

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X