[GUIDE] For lvl 50-59 non-casher knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] For lvl 50-59 non-casher knights

So, i'm bored a bit and i decided to make guide, maybe it helps to some poor knights (like me) out there

Okey let's get started, this guide is for offensive non-casher knights who want to improve themselves in a 50-59 bracket before they go in 60+ carnage.
    ATTENTION: Tactic requires at least 1 clothing piece, which is not hard to get with all those events.
    ATTENTION 2: I didn't sort steps by relevance, it's only to make it easier.

1) Starting with equipment first, you should be saving socketing rods from the start for lvl 55 set, do all attempts in altar everyday to get them, you need 15 at least.

2) Gems, 1st slot patk, 2nd slot pdef, 3rd slot mdef, 4th slot (once you get legend trinkets/rings) put HP.

3) Slow leveling, very important! Do not finish missions, do not do high lvl campaigns or finish high lvl multiplayer dungeons, only exp you should be getting is from catacombs and thats it, you can easilly reach 80 devotion without getting any exp and 95 devotion daily is not that important as catacombs, with it you'll get enough to finish all your gems to lvl 5 and enough tokens for mount (6000 tokens) and for your legend trinkets/rings (4800 tokens, 1200 for each piece). Also slow leveling will give you enough time to max out your troop lvl (templars ofc).

4) World Boss, do i even need to mention it? Participate in them as much as you can since they are best way to get gold and daru.

5) Astrals and guild skills:
    -Guild skills: Priority is Power, defence and hp and max them out asap.
    -Astral: Patk, pdef, mdef, will destroyer and block, everyone can afford at least lvl 4 orange astrals. Later upgrade them or swap with red astrals if you are lucky enough to get one.

6) Skill tree: here is what i use at lvl 56.

Enough dmg to be effective in dungeons, world boss and pvp.

7) Road to legend trinkets and rings:
    -Tokens needed from catacombs, try to reach lvl 100 catacombs as soon as possible, as a knight with lvl 5x troops you need like 38k br for it, so once you get like 35k br use all your potions, scrolls and runes to kill that big eye thingy.
    -Legend stones, if your guild shop is not lvl 9 you'll need to work hard for them. Save all your skeleton keys don't waste them on mystery box, you'll need them for summoner in GoD NM who is activated with 5 keys and always drop at least 1 legend stone (2 if you're lucky). When you are 50-54 you can ask your guildies to kill bosses in god nm and invite you at summoner, where you'll find a team with similar number of skeleton keys and farm summoner. Once you're lvl 55+ with 35k+ br you can start finding team and do god nm but only killing 1st and 2nd boss (do not finish it or you'll get exp), you'll get equips from there so you can recycle them and refine stats on your equipment untill you don't get what you like.

8) PvP in group arena and battleground:
    -Arena: Lots of insignia needed for medalions and crusader mount so, find team with similar level of yours, best bracket is 50-54 and 55-59. Tactic: ALWAYS start with slasher in every fight cuz it will give a turn adventage, and since knight skills are slow attacking first is very important, just hold slasher button while you're still on black screen. After that hit WW, ult slasher, holy seal (not only cuz of stun than cuz theres a chance you'll hit backrow target), and then hitting ult slasher and slasher eventually pop up shield if needed.
    -Battleground: As lvl 50-54 you should only gathering those blue stones, if someone attack you use holy seal + ult slasher and ww when you can to make some dmg and be annoying, if they lose too much hp on you and get low honor from killing they won't bother to attack you. Once you hit 55-59 you can start fighting, if you're still elite warrior it's not that scarry cuz you won't lose any honor for death, once you get crusader get out of bg untill you have like 36k br. Worst rank to be is crusader and knight crusader cuz you get lowest honor for win but when you die from lower rank you lose like you're imperial commander and thats rly frustrating. Once you get 36k+ br you can start fighting, the key is chasing lower levels, 30k br or below, and run from mages like there is devil chasing you with unlubed trident (if they have lvl 45 set you can attack them, otherwise, run). Tactic: Rush to guards and kill them for some free honor and star points. If you're fighting a lot weaker than you, start with slasher to buy a turn and then pop up shield, that will stop them damaging you and also heal you if you block their dmg, when it's last turn of shield attack with holy seal and stun them to prevent even more dmg, that way i finish rounds against weaker than me with more hp than i started fight. If you fight people with similar br to you (you'll realize if their troop lvl is 50+) Start with slasher and then WW, and spam ult slaser and slasher, the key is to kill their troops before they kill yours while you're gathering rage from slasher. Once their troops down and there is 50% more dmg, use delphic destroyer and kick them out of combat, after that use star points to regain hp, if you don't have them leave bg and reenter in 5 min. IMPORTANT: In last 7 mins of battle stay in base, otherwise there is high risk to get dryad bombed and lose your lovely honor.

9) Runes:
    Be on for tank trials as much as possible for runes and runestones. For arena use Brutality rune and blood rune, for battleground use hp and brutality.

Hope this guide will help someone out
    TheDuke, Knight lvl 57, BR 39k, Knight Crusader, non-casher.
    Last edited by DukeOfViljamovka; 06-17-2013, 12:00 PM.

Nice guide but I don't agree that 95 devotion isn't important. I see no conflict in getting 95 devotion and slow leveling at the same time.

Comment

Just want to say in astrals you can also use sniper edge for those who like to be crit type... My name AngelMayDie level 59 honor rank Imperial Commander turning Lord Divine with 56,679 br A crit type and Block type hybrid to make use of the added Crit and Block in Imperial Commander Medallion...

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
        Just want to say in astrals you can also use sniper edge for those who like to be crit type... My name AngelMayDie level 59 honor rank Imperial Commander turning Lord Divine with 56,679 br A crit type and Block type hybrid to make use of the added Crit and Block in Imperial Commander Medallion...
        crit IMO isn't really good outside of WB for a noncasher knight. You need a decent amount of crit for it to start hitting a lot and that's 2 astral slots for crit and determination instead of just 1 for will destroyer.

Comment

Ok guide...i would recommend critical knight for none cashers if you don't want to waste extra gold getting EWD....but who am i? just a nobody with an opinion.

Comment

uhm...a DPS skill tree...idk if that wwill help much once you will reach DT....you will have to reset skills unless you get double skills, because in DT you will need apollo's shield.

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
              Crit build needs a lot crit to be usefull, it's easier for you since you are imp commander and you get 600 crit from medalion. Try lvl 4 will destroyer and lvl 4 sniper+determination without a medalion and see what is better.
              Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
              uhm...a DPS skill tree...idk if that wwill help much once you will reach DT....you will have to reset skills unless you get double skills, because in DT you will need apollo's shield.
              This guide is for lvl 50-59 as title says, those levels can't enter in demon temple.

Comment

Originally posted by DukeOfViljamovka View Post
                This guide is for lvl 50-59 as title says, those levels can't enter in demon temple.
                I know they can't enter...i was just saying that when they will reach lvl65 they will have to either get souble skills or reset them...which means they will lose a pretty good part of their attack power

Comment

Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
                  I know they can't enter...i was just saying that when they will reach lvl65 they will have to either get souble skills or reset them...which means they will lose a pretty good part of their attack power
                  Your point? They can always reset if they feel like doing DT. And ofc reseting your skill tree to pure defense will change your dmg. Yet again this is guide for lvl 50-59 i didn't consider DT in it cuz IT'S NOT IN THIS LEVEL SECUENCE and i'm myself still in 5x bracket have no idea how is it to be 60+ and i won't even go past 59 untill i get my lord divine rank.

Comment

Updated, added runes.

Comment

this guide sucks

Comment

Originally posted by R216030331 View Post
                        this guide sucks
                        You've never tried it thats why, or you're doing something wrong. Works for me and i tried lots of builds.

Comment

Pretty much the same as my own knight. Now i cant do guide :P No idea what is the upper limit for br and when its gonna slow down getting it, however getting to 45k isnt too hard going with the way described in this guide.

Comment

are you planing on doing another guide that includes all the changes/updates that has been added since this was made??? People like myself do truly read up on and fallow much of the things on here and would like to continue doing so

Comment

Working...
                            X