Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Needing some advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing some advice

i was reading through the threads and came across a thread with regards building your techs in the accademy for knights, how ever i cant find it any more so i was wondering if anyone can give me some help with regards building my knight up in my accademy im currently lv 35 and have only been playing this for a couple of days so any advice would be very appreciated or if you can pass on links so that i could read them would be really helpful

cheers guys

General advice for academy: Max everything useful (so everything aside from player MATK and probably Troop MATK (depending on what troop you take)).

As for Order - I would concentrate on player skills first & 'troop'
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

hg

mdef and patk hp et...

Comment

ive been playing for about three days now and i cant figure out how to get back to my original server with my lvl 36 knight because all the other servers are making me start from the beginning again? any adive will do but please help!

Comment

Working...
        X