Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide - How to be strongest for your class at level 69.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide - How to be strongest for your class at level 69.

This guide takes 10 to 20 years to complete.

Step 1: Get to 60+
    Step 2: Max your seal and talent for your class - takes less than a year
    Step 3: Stop doing cata after u hit max talent for 68. Spend balens n buy n craft gems to lvl 8.
    Step 4: When you hit about 100k br clear necro to get higher lvl gem transposer.
    Step 5: Max your stables
    Step 6: Buy all mounts
    Step 7: Recharge about 50k balens monthly for small casher and about 500k balens monthly to do events, soul engraving packs and mounts for average casher.
    Step 8 : Get all clothings and wings to max lvl asap.
    Step 9: Refine the stats of your equips until they are all lvl 9 and 10, balen lock them of course.
    Step 10: Do Not level until your soul engravings hit lvl 80.

Ok stay at lvl 69 until you max everything.

Click image for larger version

Name:	slow leveller.png
Views:	2
Size:	372.5 KB
ID:	1739450
    Last edited by R21577189; 08-26-2013, 11:39 PM.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

u dont have put this, since everyone knows THIS WAY to be the strongest (buy every thing?)

Comment

lol this guide makes no sense, you telling everyone to be the strongest is to pay lol .-. And you can't max everything at 69.
      Game: Crystal Saga
      IGN: Celestia
      Class: Priest
      Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        This guide takes 10 to 20 years to complete.

Step 1: Get to 60+
        Step 2: Max your seal and talent for your class - takes less than a year
        Step 3: Stop doing cata after u hit max talent for 68. Spend balens n buy n craft gems to lvl 8.
        Step 4: When you hit about 100k br clear necro to get higher lvl gem transposer.
        Step 5: Max your stables
        Step 6: Buy all mounts
        Step 7: Recharge about 50k balens monthly for small casher and about 500k balens monthly to do events, soul engraving packs and mounts for average casher.
        Step 8 : Get all clothings and wings to max lvl asap.
        Step 9: Refine the stats of your equips until they are all lvl 9 and 10, balen lock them of course.
        Step 10: Do Not level until your soul engravings hit lvl 80.

Ok stay at lvl 69 until you max everything.
        LOL correct me if im wrong, but i sense sarcasm and or 'dark joke' here
        Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

honestly wouldn't stay at 69, it's a transition level with strong 70s magnetism for team arena.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            honestly wouldn't stay at 69, it's a transition level with strong 70s magnetism for team arena.
            Not really, I stayed 69 for awhile, we won about 25-30 of our matches. Got the 70+ Monsters a couple times, but nothing unusual.

Staying 69 is the way to go, earn 60 PVE set, get Lord Divine, then consider upgrading to 70

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              Not really, I stayed 69 for awhile, we won about 25-30 of our matches. Got the 70+ Monsters a couple times, but nothing unusual.

Staying 69 is the way to go, earn 60 PVE set, get Lord Divine, then consider upgrading to 70
              A lot of ppl who camp now 59 barket and have 50 pve stay on 65 to rise up talents and get 60 rings/jews and go for 70 set skiping 60...
              After update stay at 69 for 60 pve set is not that good idea becouse till you make it legend you get 70 normal

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                A lot of ppl who camp now 59 barket and have 50 pve stay on 65 to rise up talents and get 60 rings/jews and go for 70 set skiping 60...
                After update stay at 69 for 60 pve set is not that good idea becouse till you make it legend you get 70 normal
                As it stands, 100k insignias needed for 70 legend set... 60 PVE Legend is BETTER than 70 PVE normal, only a fool would go for 70 set without 60 set. Not to mention there is no summoner yet

Comment

As it stands, 100k insignias needed for 70 legend set... 60 PVE Legend is BETTER than 70 PVE normal, only a fool would go for 70 set without 60 set. Not to mention there is no summoner yet
                  Summoner will be add in next patch so you have time to collect a lot of keysi have at 59v ~400.
                  This is stupid...Hmm on my server few ppl go this way and im shure they are not fools.
                  Next thing, you need 100k insignia - super - for 60 legend half of that so you have half shards in poket
                  Many ppl - many ways. I can say this is the best for me, you can - your better, i dont say not. But i guess you have allready normal 60 set or close to that. But i say about ppl with a lot,lot of keys and save insignia going for 70 set what save a lot of time if they dont go for 60 and then next
                  Last edited by miQQQs; 07-17-2013, 03:38 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Micro cashier mode

well.. I only spent 3K balen in total.. I only reach almost 57K (56993 exactly) BR now and my level is 66 (with 32 talent level) I still in elite crusader now..
                    and I think 69K BR with 50K - 500K balen each month is too weak on level 69 with max. level talent..
                    it's not about how you pay.. it's about how you play.. I only get the bassic need in this game with balen (wings and double skills..)
                    if you want to play safely.. activate double skills is the first thing you need.. 20 - 25% more damage on every skill level split is too much to ignore..
                    I will get another 1K balen for refinement after I completed my set 60 ( you need it if you want to play a bit longer)
                    it's the way I play as micro casher.. one more thing VIP give you benefit too..
                    Respect and help everyone.. and you wont find any difficulty to create a strong team to tackle nightmare mode..
                    use your rose and small bullhorn wisely.. remember this toon got emotions too.. NEVER hurt them with small bullhorn and PM..
                    Last edited by ruffus98; 07-18-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Summoner will be add in next patch so you have time to collect a lot of keysi have at 59v ~400.
                      This is stupid...Hmm on my server few ppl go this way and im shure they are not fools.
                      Next thing, you need 100k insignia - super - for 60 legend half of that so you have half shards in poket
                      Many ppl - many ways. I can say this is the best for me, you can - your better, i dont say not. But i guess you have allready normal 60 set or close to that. But i say about ppl with a lot,lot of keys and save insignia going for 70 set what save a lot of time if they dont go for 60 and then next
                      I have full 60 set, with 3/4 legend already, I can see the benefit of saving keys and insignias, but at the same time you get less gold from WB, less kills in BG (not a problem when at Lord Divine) and have issues advancing further throughout the game, Crypt, Spire etc. anything that requires you to get stronger... and on top of that, there's also the possibility that your team cannot complete 70 NM because you're too weak in the 50 sets.

Comment

I have full 60 set, with 3/4 legend already, I can see the benefit of saving keys and insignias, but at the same time you get less gold from WB, less kills in BG (not a problem when at Lord Divine) and have issues advancing further throughout the game, Crypt, Spire etc. anything that requires you to get stronger... and on top of that, there's also the possibility that your team cannot complete 70 NM because you're too weak in the 50 sets.
                        70 NM requires only about 80k+ br fully buffed
                        assuming he uses 50 set and spends 20 years getting to stable level 8
                        and maybe 20 years getting to gems lvl 8.
                        and prolly 30 years to get his soul engraving to lvl 80
                        he shld be able to reach 80k to 90k br then.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Or just slow level for 3 or 4 years and you'll probably be in the top 10 of strength for your level +/- 5... which is all you need really...
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

money im just free user

Comment

This is a good guide. I endorse it.

Can you write us a guide on "How to be the weakest at level 39?"
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X