GoD i must plan well...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoD i must plan well...

guys may i know what is the required mdef, pdef and hp for a knight to survive GoD normal and also for GoD nightmare...?

im level 49 now and almost to level up

please don't say "just ask for a help with higher levels" im in new server that came out last month.. so it make sense that no one can defeat GoD nightmare.. and GoD normal is hard enough that sometimes other leave after second minor boss..
    Last edited by BorrDeSiraUlo; 07-17-2013, 10:27 PM.

i think when we first did it, our knight had around 40-50k HP, and about 10-12k Pdef.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      i think when we first did it, our knight had around 40-50k HP, and about 10-12k Pdef.
      hmm i guess thats for nightmare... how about normal mode

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
        hmm i guess thats for nightmare... how about normal mode
        2x mage 2x archer with 28k br should make god normal, but safe is 30k br?
        Same team with 40k br make god nm without problem

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Been a long time since I ran GoD. Can't remember what my stats were then but I do remember for the NM GoD I didn't want to do it without everyone being 40k or higher. That or you had a really tough character who could basically solo the MP.
          IGN: Hein
          Server: S2
          BR: Almost 300k (next goal )
          Level 105 Assassin

If you want to succeed at this game, don't play hard. Instead play smart. And never underestimate the value of a good clan

Comment

me 38K BR can defeat with other team who have 38K BR too. the importants is mage. and archer. also knight as tanks. but the mage must have health skill. keep the tank alive. don't let it die fast. lol.
            Server :[S147] Esterwitch
            Name Char : Surya91
            Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

the most important is teamwork. without it. even you have high BR. can't defeat it. hahahah
              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
              Name Char : Surya91
              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

35K BR on each character is enought if you want to finish till the last boss..
                40K BR on knight and archer and about 39K BR on mage you can finish till 2nd boss only with 3 of them..
                I did it only till 2nd boss 3 runs everyday and get other 5 from guild shop so I get 11 leg 50 stones everyday.. it's the fastest way to build leg 50 gears (if you have keys you can do sumon to make it faster) for devotion just help other player to finish MD or just do neither forest if you got no time.

Comment

i agree with having 10-12k at PDEF and around 8-9k MDEF...but 40k HP is a bit too much, you can pass it easy with around 35k HP, but as a knight you will need apollo shield if you want to do GoD NM, without it you will have a really hard time. And Ruffus is right in case you can't pass last boss just do first 2 bosses daily and buy leg stones from guild shop, that is how i did it and works nicely.

Comment

All what you need is a mage and a good tanker, and probably an archer with scatter,
                    All your mage needs to do is use restoration in the tank-guy every 2 times for the 2nd boss, it'll hit you around 10-19k dmg (depends in your pdef)
                    But its all up to teamwork.

I'd say 35-36k+ br for nightmare & ~ 30k for normal?
                    - The Lag Master -
                    S195

Comment

Working...
                    X