Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight help

Hi guys,
    I'm struggling with my knight build because mobs cause too high damage, my damage and my troops suck and I don't have an aoe. I want a good hybrid build that I can use at lvl 38. I'm a non casher so I can't use double skill trees. Can anyone help me please?
    Thank you.
    IGN: DeathAwaits (Thinking of starting over.)
    Server: Psychodelica
    Class: Hybrid Knight
    Level: 4x Mortal
    Pet: Baby Demon
    Guild: Guardians

IGN: DeathAwaits
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Class: Archer
    Level: 3x
    Battle Rating: 8000+
    Troops: Gryphon
    Guild: Eternal (Officer)

technically the wirlwind is your aoe, once you've lvld that up so you get teh qwrte bonus its an efficient weapon, knights to begin with are such a pain, how ever if you dig in deep and keep working on your knight then when they get to lv 50+ they really come into there own with the talents that they have. Focus on your gems, the usual suspects PATK, MDEF, PDEF, and HP and like wise with your astrals same area's also Goddess blessing, and Enshieldment are other great astrals for knights.. if your troops arent that strong i would suggest focussing on building up your daru for your next lv and get Angels they dont deal amazing damage how ever they do restore your HP how ever if you wanna deal damage then knights are the way forward, and like wise lv 50 you get templars!! but if your troops are not so strong then you need to upgrade your troop techs as well as your hero's so that they give you the deffence that you need, and put your troops in front of you so they take the brunt of the damage while you get to deal more damage at the same time

If you can post ur some screen shots of your char i can try and advise you more how ever im on server 259 this is my 1st server, i've not long hit lv 60, and with a BR of 44K and slowly rising as im camping to get ledge gear

Comment

More info, stats, troops anything?
      What do u mean hybrid build? Getting tenacity passive while having delphic?

Comment

If you are non casher and can't/won't ever get double trees then don't go hyrbid. It's impossible bc you be hindering your gameplay by a lot. Go mostly tank build with a tiny bit of dps in there. You won't be able to get both delphs and you definity need apollo shield. So I suggust you either go mostly tank build or spend 10 dollars for the double tree if you want both delphics.

Comment

Working...
        X