Fast leveling in New Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast leveling in New Server

Playing on the new server, most people catch levels as quickly as possible,so there are some important things that they might miss. I myself prefer the end result to get a big total daily exp in the first day. I prefer to go up to level 10 as quickly as possible, and wait for 30-60 mins to get as many friends as possible before moving to Autaric Plan.
    -note the info, and make friends every person who reached lvl.11 and moved to Autaric Plan. After having 50-60 friends, then go up to lvl.11 and moved to Autaric Plan.
    -start working on your farm, raise farm level as quickly as possible. And here, again I chose to wait 1-2 hours to work on my farm while working on a short quest and get le vel 10 farm as soon as possible. 200 exp farm max per day that we can get from our friends. Farm lvl 1-10 requires 225 exp which means we have to get 25 exp from own farm.
    -start planting 4 leveler seeds + 1 kyanite, and always try to note the time of harvest and no one can steal it.
    -bounty quests unlock at lvl.17 and we get 1 orange bounty. Take the orange quest, do not do it first. Try to work on another quest to level up. And do bounty quests after nothing else we can do. I myself started working on the first bounty at lvl 19 or lvl 20. And always hold the bounty if we can lvl up without it, because the higher lvl we are, the better exp reward.
    -arena duel unlock at lvl 19. on first day just do 1 duel only for rank. The higher lvl we are,the greater exp also. I myself did my first duel after the maximum level, at lvl 28 or 29....
    -hall of heroes (multi-player dungeon) unlock at lvl 20. Hold on. Do not do Nether Forest. Raise level up to 25 to open the 2nd Map Claristun. Find 3 people who have the same goals and ask them to create a permanent team. And raise your friendship with them, with the exchange rose and energize their tree. And start doing the first mpd at level 25. Once done, we can do Nether Forest without attemps, just to complete the quest. On day 2, do not do claristun. Raise up to lvl 30 and doing Grave Yard (3rd map). Day 4 we can do Bloodland (4th map)
    -forgotten catacombs unlock at lvl 23. Enter the catacombs and did until stage 2 just for complete the quest and leave it there. Do not do it in the first day. The next day, raise the level as high as possible and after no other events and quests, finish the first day of catacombs. After it came back and left again at stage 1 to do the next day. Always did like it until we can kill lvl 100 boss. I myself do it until lvl 50 and can passed lvl 100 boss, and then finish Attempts were saved. For non-casher, save and dont use the crypt key before you can pass lvl 100 boss.
    TIPS : - Always work on your farm, and get lvl 30 farm as soon as possible.
    - exchange rose onlywith your mpd team, and raise the friendship as soon as possible.
    - do catacombs after the most that can be achieved at the day.
    I do not know for sure, if anyone can reach lvl 30 in the first day. Played several times on the new server, only lvl 29 is the most that I can reach. I've never tried to use 100% exp scroll in first day. Maybe someone can give input on this matter.
    This is my first post, and need a lot of guidance and advice.

IGN : RobinHood
    Server : S294(Ruined Lagoon)
    Class : Lv.52 Archer. Rank 2 in players Level. And Rank 1 in Exp. (20mil+ Exp more than rank 2 in Exp)

Refer to this:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-level-up-fast!

More comprehensive.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
    X