Skill setups for mage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill setups for mage?

I'm currently 54 using double skills, and I'm thinking about redoing my skills again now that I got a pve set to work with.

Until now I had a set where I just picked every skill in top half (max thunder for WB, and delphic is amazing for guild battles), and a set that looks like this that is great for dungeons and pvp (it's missing BL but I never have the rage for it anyway). However, with pve rage bonus I'd like to try to incorporate Blessed Light somehow, though at this level if I went for level 2 BL (for spire, mostly) I'd have to give up on RoF completely, meaning I will need to use my second skills for a pvp build. But then I'd miss out on thunderer for WB because I just can't pvp without max suntoria, and meteor is really handy for clearing out troops (otherwise something like this would be great, considering thunder is useful in pvp as well).

So I'd like to hear suggestions of a double skills set ups for mages around this level that would cover all aspects of the game as much as possible.
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 08-22-2013, 07:47 PM.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

you can go like this : http://wartunecalc.ucoz.com/index.ht...30542303230000
    pvp scheme: brut + rof > suntoria/lb> lb> rof (troops gone) and after this you can make fun
    agaisnt for knights: Brut + rof or just rof ... resto/suntoria depends how much hp have your troops .. keep troops alive and hit thunder on second 54.

Comment

Ye that's pretty much what I thought of as my second suggestion, except I'd still take castinator instead of 5/5 LB because its only a tiny increase (or is it really overkill with pve set?). But I'm so used to two-shotting troops with rof+meteor, besides it's quite handy in arenas (though in 99% cases if we don't KO the other team in a round of aoes they're usually much stronger, or have one strong player remaining, but in theory it would be great in close matches.

But thanks I'll try that.

Comment

for arena i use rof + met and resto + bl skill bar. 2 mages + archer. anyhow probably i need to think if i want lvl 10 brut or higher lvl of blood.

Comment

I can't have level 2 BL with rof yet (unless its like level 2).. at 68 that would be great since you get get 5/5 in both though.

Comment

Working...
          X