Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP Card X 3 . Will it give 90 days vip ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Card X 3 . Will it give 90 days vip ?

There is VIP Card x 3 sale. so if i buy that VIP card. and use it all at once . Will it give me 3 month VIP ie. 90 days . or i have to use it one by one every month.
    Please only reply if you have tried it. Don't make guess. hihihi . i don't wanna lose my Balens
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    There is VIP Card x 3 sale. so if i buy that VIP card. and use it all at once . Will it give me 3 month VIP ie. 90 days . or i have to use it one by one every month.
    Please only reply if you have tried it. Don't make guess. hihihi . i don't wanna lose my Balens
    I won't guess any thing, but for your sake and for the risk, do NOT use them all at once. People who do try this, will have the chance to prove it right or lose out on balens. I suggest just saving them until VIP runs out, so you don't have to gamble the risk.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I've gotten VIP cards from my Wartune partner. When I used it while I already had VIP, it said something about my new expiration date being changed to whatever. It worked fine.

Comment

Yeah they stack, i have 30 days and just bought a 30 day card and it just added the 30 + 30 together.

Comment

Yes, they stack. Still need to cancel your VIP auto-renewal status (if you have one) for them to get used, however.

Comment

Working...
          X