Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are these games free

i really want to knw is this site free

Free to Play, Pay to Win. Take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by manjusama View Post
      i really want to knw is this site free
      If you want to get just stupid strong stupid fast youll want to pay some money. If you do not mind a slower pace you can with much more time get as strong as any paying player. Have a player in the guild im in who has not spent a dime yet is almost at my lvl of br at almost 10 lvls lower than me. If i recall he has around 40k br i have 43k br+ ive spent money he hasnt. He lvl 47 or 48 and im pushing 60+. He also gets mvp in his bg more often than not with some pots being used. So you can win with out paying a single red cent. Essentially every thing in game other than some mounts can be gotten for free. And most of the cool mounts can be had from events and the cooler clothing and wings can be had for free as well with luck and work and lots of time.

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
        If you want to get just stupid strong stupid fast youll want to pay some money. If you do not mind a slower pace you can with much more time get as strong as any paying player. Have a player in the guild im in who has not spent a dime yet is almost at my lvl of br at almost 10 lvls lower than me. If i recall he has around 40k br i have 43k br+ ive spent money he hasnt. He lvl 47 or 48 and im pushing 60+. He also gets mvp in his bg more often than not with some pots being used. So you can win with out paying a single red cent. Essentially every thing in game other than some mounts can be gotten for free. And most of the cool mounts can be had from events and the cooler clothing and wings can be had for free as well with luck and work and lots of time.
        true, u can use free balen offer also.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
          If you want to get just stupid strong stupid fast youll want to pay some money. If you do not mind a slower pace you can with much more time get as strong as any paying player.
          That statement is a factual statement, however he did not specify the "more time" required as well as "any paying player".

If you want to be as strong as the "strongest" paying player on R2 Servers (ZebQ thus far, even though he quitted), you need about 10-15 years to do it without balens.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Even that wont be enough tbh. There is simply things which you as a free player will never get. Stables level 7 or wings level 9 are something which you will never archieve without cash.

Talking with the situation now, not when there will be "locked balens" if they ever come.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Free to Play, Pay to Win. Take your pick.
              Better said : Free to play, free to lose. This for non-cashers.

Comment

Working...
              X