Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crit and dodge chance

Hi all!

Some one know that how much crit and dodge give me 1% crit chance and 1% dodge chance?

Thanks!

Explain a little further please, or fix your wordings, I don't quite understand. Are you asking how much 1% gives you? It depends, check your stats. For crit chance, I'm guessing your current Critical for example 139 and 1% of that which is 1.39 so it adds +1.39 to your current one?

Comment

I read somewhere that 1 crit point = 0.03% chance to crit. Ionno if that's accurate or not though~

Comment

my crit is over 400 and i dont get a crit very often. block is the same 350ish and rare to dodge

Comment

my questin is how much crit gives me 1% crit chance, and how much block gives me 1% blocking rate.
          I hope u understand it now.

Comment

omg) it's new game)
            Last edited by Godfathers; 08-31-2012, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Nobody knows exactly how much crit gives me 1% crit chance, and how much block gives me 1% blocking rate.
              I hope u understand it now.

Comment

I answered your question already. That's most accurate at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by mluckenbill View Post
                  I answered your question already. That's most accurate at this time.
                  how? proof?

Comment

I think every point of block provides 0.015-0.02% chance to dodge because I did a test that is not very accurate because I'm lazy. I have 974 block and I went into several battles and was attacked 96 times. My knight was able to dodge 17 of the 96 attacks which is around 17-18% of the attacks. I could have done an experiment where I was attacked around 1000 times to be more accurate but I don't want to keep track of how many times I got hit and dodged until I reach 1000 attacks so I will let someone else do that.

Comment

Um shouldnt it be calculated with the 974 in it? Im not very good at math but if you get say .02% every 974 is 19.48 of the 17 times you dodged out of 96... I dont know, youre right, let someone else calculate that! :P

Comment

If it was 0.02% per point of block then 19.48 is correct because it would mean I have 19.48% chance to dodge. I said 0.015-0.02 because I don't know if I got unlucky that I dodged less than I should have.

Comment

Working...
                        X