Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battle rating to level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also recommend you to hit 30-35k BR before you get to Lvl 40. In that level get your 40 set, your mount then ask your guild leader to give you mount whip reward every guild battle. Stack those whips for 2-4months don't use them yet until a mount whip event comes in. Stay in level 40 until you get high stats on your mount. You might want to get your 40 legend too because you'll be stuck in lvl 40 for months... that is if you want high BR at a low lvl. Don't forget to lvl astrals in the same manner.

Comment

Originally posted by marcky2013 View Post
      I also recommend you to hit 30-35k BR before you get to Lvl 40. In that level get your 40 set, your mount then ask your guild leader to give you mount whip reward every guild battle. Stack those whips for 2-4months don't use them yet until a mount whip event comes in. Stay in level 40 until you get high stats on your mount. You might want to get your 40 legend too because you'll be stuck in lvl 40 for months... that is if you want high BR at a low lvl. Don't forget to lvl astrals in the same manner.
      whoa! 30-35k br for lvl 40 toon? that was huge..and not all players can get that luxury of guild chest even if they asked....

Comment

are u finishing all bg wb arena gb? and how about your gems?
        Originally posted by marcky2013 View Post
        At this moment, my new alt char "non-casher" is still Lv25 with 13k BR. I did hit that BR with just 2 red astrals, what will happen when i get to Lv30 with 3 red astrals? But if you ask me, it will take 3-5 months before my alt char gets to Lv30. I ussually intend to level by 1 every month. Anyone can do that too, if you have the perseverance and patience that it takes. I recommend having a Main Char and an alt char, do this method on your alt char so you can alternatively enjoy playing with your Main without worrying about your BR and Level.

Btw, here's a hint on getting sets. Do your Multiplayer Dungeon daily until you complete your set but never finish the dungeon, quit and don't fight the dungeon boss so you can avoid getting the high exp (Alternatively, you can use your keys on summoner to get crystaloids... But i dont recommend wasting your keys on that). My alt char got its Lvl 20 set at exactly lvl 20 without leveling to lvl 21 after it, but it took me 3-4 days of dungeoneering .

Comment

Working...
        X