Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battle rating to level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle rating to level

Last edited by IceLily; 03-27-2015, 03:50 AM.

make your br and stats as high as you can

Comment

Last edited by IceLily; 03-27-2015, 03:49 AM.

Comment

It depends on how you play. If you want to rush to the top levels, your BR in the levels before that will be lower. There is no 'BR aim' for each level, except the ones you set yourself. So think about what you want, how you want to play, and then try to accomplish those goals.

Comment

Br is how strong you are as a player, Level means jack. However if you lvl too fast(as in faster than your br) then you can become stuck in battles that are simply too hard for you to handle. The biggest mistake one can make is levelling too fast, get to a point like lvl 45 for example and stay there get some lvl 45 armour from the arena and enchant it fully, then use that to work on catacombs lvl 40 leg armour. Then you will have the speed and power needed for god nm to work on your lvl 50 set and so on. Also mounts will increase your br, so work on getting as many as you can, the mounts are just skins so any mount you get just adds to your stats.

It all takes time but you will get there.

Comment

30-40 level---20 br
            40-50-----30 br
            50=60---40-60 br
            60-70 level - 60-80 br
            70+ level--- this u can imagine urself

all br i tell max u op warrior at their levels.....u had to camp only

Comment

30-40---20 br is very hard to get as a non cash(except for those with 15 accessories legend) i play as a non cash with normal speed to level but i only got 15k before 40... dont know about those other non cash.maybe unless.. too super slow to lvl..yeah might get the BR but too ahead lvl for your server..

Comment

Originally posted by IceLily View Post
                Are there any guides anywhere as to what battle rating and/or stats to aim for, for each level and class? I know it does depend on how well you play, but I am sure this question will have been asked before, as it is an important one in the game. And someone might have answered
                say what now?a strong credit card doesn't make you a good player.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

35 sets with 30 level jewels from cata...+crusader mount
                  +honor+guild skll to level 5+ astral to level 5 ..only give to 20k br

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
                    so this is what a non cash could get on exact level 40,right? still needs lots of time.but its worth

Comment

Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
                      30-40---20 br is very hard to get as a non cash(except for those with 15 accessories legend) i play as a non cash with normal speed to level but i only got 15k before 40... dont know about those other non cash.maybe unless.. too super slow to lvl..yeah might get the BR but too ahead lvl for your server..
                      It's really easy to get even past that 20k BR before Lv40 but really time consuming. You only go online to farm gold, hit world boss, plunder city. Everytime you earn 1m gold it's either you hit the astrals or complete the guild skills. Don't forget to up all Academy stats same level as you.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
                        Then go past Lv5 Guild Skill and Lv5 Astrals. Don't say it's only just 20k BR. The only limit is when you reach the end of the horizon.
                        Last edited by marcky2013; 11-05-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

At this moment, my new alt char "non-casher" is still Lv25 with 13k BR. I did hit that BR with just 2 red astrals, what will happen when i get to Lv30 with 3 red astrals? But if you ask me, it will take 3-5 months before my alt char gets to Lv30. I ussually intend to level by 1 every month. Anyone can do that too, if you have the perseverance and patience that it takes. I recommend having a Main Char and an alt char, do this method on your alt char so you can alternatively enjoy playing with your Main without worrying about your BR and Level.

Btw, here's a hint on getting sets. Do your Multiplayer Dungeon daily until you complete your set but never finish the dungeon, quit and don't fight the dungeon boss so you can avoid getting the high exp (Alternatively, you can use your keys on summoner to get crystaloids... But i dont recommend wasting your keys on that). My alt char got its Lvl 20 set at exactly lvl 20 without leveling to lvl 21 after it, but it took me 3-4 days of dungeoneering .
                          Last edited by marcky2013; 11-05-2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Get 3 characters in one server with different levels. mage, knight, archer.

just do a plain one with enough BR to get to lvl 60-70, and create a new one but with good BR, but slow it down with leveling.

you can do catacombs but minimize campaigns, you can join group dungeons but log-0ut 5mins before it finishes.

always get you high lvl and BR character to help you low lvl to earn more crystaloids and leg stones specially in GOD or MD NM's.

Comment

Sorry to drop this randomly...
                              I was thinking that the difficulty of GoD NM dungeon (especially the 2nd and last boss) is very high and almost unimaginable compared to previous bosses in previous dungeon. I genuinely think that the best combination would be a tanky knight with very high hp,2 mage (1for heal the other for puri+other support+atk), 1 archer or 1 mage 2 archer 1 knight. But I do feel knight isn't really necessary...I don't know if it's true tho..I feel like probably the team can pass it or maybe faster with 2 archer 2 mage. I see this from a lvl 50 player point of view as there seems to be that we always need at least one powerful archer/mage (high lvl). I cant complain about my br. maybe I'm just not strong enough or it was just knight is not needed too..feel so sad tho.. ;w;

Comment

Working...
                              X