Clothing System and how does it work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing System and how does it work?

Hi, i'm just wondering about the clothing system. if i got a lvl 2 clothing and use fashion core on it when the chance is good not extreme, will i loose the clothing if i fail?

No, i made my lvl3 clothes on that way, only with 1 fashion core and without good luck charm. Failed 1-2 times but didn't lose the clothes just the fashion cores.

Comment

Originally posted by R28261201 View Post
      No, i made my lvl3 clothes on that way, only with 1 fashion core and without good luck charm. Failed 1-2 times but didn't lose the clothes just the fashion cores.
      So i can do it over and over again until i get it to lvl 9?

Comment

Originally posted by flamion1337 View Post
        you think you are that much lucky?

Comment

You will lose a ton of cores. :P After level 2 or 3, it's better to synthesize clothing with other clothing that have a similar level to increase your chances of leveling greatly.

Comment

How likely is clothing to change in appearance when using a fashion core? Is there any way to increase the odds of change from original cloth?
            - Mage

Comment

Hi, i'm just wondering about the clothing system. if i got a lvl 2 clothing and use fashion core on it when the chance is good not extreme, will i loose the clothing if i fail?
              Off the top of my head, the chances are:
              Excellent (100% I believe),
              Fair (when using clothing of the same level without good luck charms - this is actually the 2nd highest success rate),
              Good (when using a clothing with something 1 rank below it: (lv. 2 clothing + core/lv. 1 clothing) or (lv. 3 clothing +_lv. 2 clothing), etc...,
              Poor when using a clothing with something 2 ranks below it: (lv. 3 clothing + core/lv. 1 clothing) or (lv. 4 clothing + lv. 2 clothing), etc...,
              Abysmal when using clothing with something 3+ ranks below it: (lv. 4-8 clothing + core/etc.) and although it says Abysmal for any synthesis of 3+ rank difference, it seems the odds for success do decrease as the rank gap goes up.

Comment

Originally posted by RedScott View Post
                How likely is clothing to change in appearance when using a fashion core? Is there any way to increase the odds of change from original cloth?
                Odds of changing a clothing is always random, regardless of whether or not you succeed in advancing its rank. But keep in mind if you're going for any of the special looks (Noble's/Nightwalker's/Soulseeker's Attires for chest clothing as an example) the clothing level would need to be level 4+ to stand a chance of getting any of those - also, bear in mind that just because a clothing might be 4+ it can still become some of the basic clothing (everything possible before rank 4). This is why the "Special" looks are rare.

Comment

Originally posted by RedScott View Post
                  It doesn't matter if the clothing changes appearance(because it always will), all you do is head to the wardrobe and all the outfits you've ever had are stored there. You can change to any past or new look regardless the item you have on and hit "save figure", bingo your look remains. If you have several clothing items stored synth them for that start rage and save the inv space.

Comment

sure say 5k fasion cores and you might pull it off 10k and it would probably be a sure thing

knowing that extream is 100% and assuming poor to be say .1 for lvl 3 .01 for lvl 4 .001 for 5 etc chance will never reach zero just really stinking close. .1 is 1 out of 100 01 out of 1000 and 001 out of 10k So you would need 10k core to go from lvl 8 to 9 same for 7 to 8 and 6 to 7 1k 5 to 6 and 100 for 4 to 5. Again only based on my unfounded assumption. Now actual likely hood of hitting on 10k 1k 100 cores at each stage is not going to happen every time so youd probably pull it off at around 2/3 the total cores needed.

Now here is the kicker and the part that really sucks you better do each bit of clothing to each stage with enough cores to actually pull it off with out closeign the synth panel. Other wise any counters random generator etc will reset.

So that was the long answer the short answer is dont bother trying. even though all 10k per bit cores can be had for free over a very long time from events chests etc it just is not worth it. Cloth give one of the best rewards for investment in game increased starting rage and are some of the cheapest balen only items in game at 395 per part luck stones are also cheap at the same cost. So you can get high lvl cloths for little investment. It is one reason why 7road added the money sync of getting unique looks on failure. So if you want a cool look you deliberately fail or some times try to fail and succeed.

Comment

what level to synthesize a fasion core from 10 FCS?

Comment

Originally posted by R232167286 View Post
                        what level to synthesize a fasion core from 10 FCS?
                        I believe that's level 46.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          I believe that's level 46.
                          so i cant improve my clothes for free unless i level up to 46, bring the level req to 30-35 so many people camp 30-39 but cant improve clothing via fashion core shard synthesis

Comment

Originally posted by R232167286 View Post
                            so i cant improve my clothes for free unless i level up to 46, bring the level req to 30-35 so many people camp 30-39 but cant improve clothing via fashion core shard synthesis
                            you can use locked balens to buy cores

Comment

Working...
                            X