Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nm moonevil Den guide for noobs

Let's recapitulate a bit about Nm Moonevil Den:
    Minimal rec : 40k hp (for not 1 hit dying), 15-16k attack, over 10-12k Mdef/Pdef whith damage reducers, at least 1 archer pve. Runing whith ppl in minimal req, means the others must be OP to balance.

Boss1 - must kill minions fast 1-2 turns max, in that manner u won't need to pury team (i perso don't put pury in, i put an aoe instead). Also boss spawn at damage treesholds (each time a hp bar is out), so time your damage to avoid having them summoned when aoes still in cd because someone amused too early whith a delphic.

Boss 2 - all in damage, must keep it frozen all the time, must kill it before 2nd or 3rd turn of 2x buff, when all party will die from his massive aoe. Here you'll need pve sets to continuosly cast DF/thunder on it, and if possible on alternance. Can be done even whithout healing (or minimal healing, restoration only, no sunto/bless, but we had a good tank)

Boss 3 - attrition batle, long and painfull, here you need pve too, esp archers/mages. Here mages must go all heal+pury, knights must not use buble until he buffsn and archers need to continuosly DF him and Scatter as soon as he buffs to 2. Rage for archers and heals cd (for blessing, so u may want some talents here) are very important here.

Hope this helps, i, the end you get min 10 stones/crystals, means 2 weeks for an legendary item.

Mage guide for Nm moon: skills lighting, resto, sunto, bless, rain for first 2 bosses, pury instead of rain for the last

1st boss - i sugest pury is usseles, just resto+sunto should be enought to keep the tank alive on first rounds. If u really need pury, u're in trouble, as it means your team is not doing enought aoe dps to clear the minions in 1-2 turns (1 turn summoning, then they attack in theend of second turn). Rain is more usefull to be sure the minions die fast, so no need for pury.

2nd boss - first part, no buff, use a sunto, they do all damege u can to the boss. If the tank need here a heal, u're in trouble
    - second part, 1st level buff. right after he buffs, he does a mega attack on tank, so have a resto ready. Then he does a strong aoe, so have a resto/bless. 2 turns after he repeat the aoe damage, so must use the other team heal. In the meantime the resto cd wear off, so cast a last resto on tank.
    -3rd part - boss do his 2nd buff. Don't use brutality, as u'll loose a turn, cast rain+lighting. No use to heal here, as the tank will die on 1first hit, and the rest of the team on aoe. Sometimes someone can survive the aoe, only to die on next attack. So u get it, boss must die before aoe, if he's freezed is 4 turns for your team.

3 rd boss - relatively easy job, sunto when the boss is unbuffed, keep resto for the tank and bless when he does his aoe beibg buffed 1st. When he buff 2nd lv, get your archers to scatter it, as you won't resist long. Keep the pury when he cast the -50% debuff (not always seen it, esp when is not on you - better have your team mates give a sign on party chanel or rc, esp the tank. Once more thing, about formation, put the mage in the midle and archers all behind - usually when the tank die, mean u're on all heals cd, thus usseless, and if u can survive 1-2 turns means more time for archers to finish the boss in some really close fights.

Hope it helps and maybe we'll have a knight/archer advice too

Lady Polgara

Private message

Very nice and instructive guide here +1.
    However there is a mistake in the guide...
    1) Boss 1 - It's actually a good idea to have puri, plus the boss doesnt spawn mobs in the manner you have mentioned. The boss spawns the mobs first towards start of 2X bar and then keeps on spawning at fixed intervals of time. Also you forgot to mention that the mobs which the boss starts with are NM(nightmare) mobs, but the mobs which he spawns are normal mode mobs, meaning they wont hurt much and u can easily wipe them out with just 2 aoe's, so no need for all four to do aoe on them.
    Additional tip - Start with aoe, dont use brut + aoe or else the mobs will get one full round to stack bleed on the knight.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 10-24-2013, 04:36 AM.

Comment

lol useless guide cannot pass moon nm

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Very nice and instructive guide here +1.
        However there is a mistake in the guide...
        1) Boss 1 - It's actually a good idea to have puri, plus the boss doesnt spawn mobs in the manner you have mentioned. The boss spawns the mobs first towards start of 2X bar and then keeps on spawning at fixed intervals of time. Also you forgot to mention that the mobs which the boss starts with are NM(nightmare) mobs, but the mobs which he spawns are normal mode mobs, meaning they wont hurt much and u can easily wipe them out with just 2 aoe's, so no need for all four to do aoe on them.
        Additional tip - Start with aoe, dont use brut + aoe or else the mobs will get one full round to stack bleed on the knight.
        actually the mobs he spawn are nm mode mobs...

Comment

People on boss 1 dies mostly from bleed based on my own experience. the boss barely kills anyone unless they doesnt meet the basic requeriments for this or there's no one to cast restoration or such.
          Using scatter once the boss gets his 90% dmg reduction buff ain't a must if you have cleared mobs, if you have failed to clear mobs by that moment, then something is wrong.
          Having AoE ready ain't a problem, why would people use their aoe on the lonely boss ?

For boss 2 if you have a pve archer, you want him to use incendiary shot as soon the boss gets his buff.
          East coast archer.

Comment

For the 3rd boss, it does a laser multi attack then does a laser debuff attack for -50%. You should be prepared to use purification if you are a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
              People on boss 1 dies mostly from bleed based on my own experience. the boss barely kills anyone unless they doesnt meet the basic requeriments for this or there's no one to cast restoration or such.
              Using scatter once the boss gets his 90% dmg reduction buff ain't a must if you have cleared mobs, if you have failed to clear mobs by that moment, then something is wrong.
              Having AoE ready ain't a problem, why would people use their aoe on the lonely boss ?

For boss 2 if you have a pve archer, you want him to use incendiary shot as soon the boss gets his buff.

Boss 1 bleed must occur only in the begining, and even then not from all bugs. just open all whith aoe, no brutality, just plain aoe. Then a resto + sunto will keep the tank well. the boss also have a random crit attack that can kill a team member in 1 shot if he's not strong enought.
              As for boss 2, no need of incendiary on first buff, his attcks are still not that dangerous, a bless light is enought -/+ 1 resto on tank. As for second buff, incendiary or not, you'll die in 2 hits. I use exactly a sunto in the begining, a resto and a bless light all fight.

Comment

at 55K - 62K BR i run as full healer all the way through the NM. Puri up except for boss 2, i go AoE or Damnation to help DPS. if in heal i can get a weak dps team past second third wave by keeping tank up.

My addition to your guide, (very good BTW) tell the tank his job is to defend only (shield, apollo), my job keep him standing and let the archers do their thing. If you happen to have PVE and healing skills with thunderer you'll have the best setup for NM.

JalexGiaWolf
                65 Mage
                Server 253
                Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Originally posted by jalexwolf View Post
                  at 55K - 62K BR i run as full healer all the way through the NM. Puri up except for boss 2, i go AoE or Damnation to help DPS. if in heal i can get a weak dps team past second third wave by keeping tank up.

My addition to your guide, (very good BTW) tell the tank his job is to defend only (shield, apollo), my job keep him standing and let the archers do their thing. If you happen to have PVE and healing skills with thunderer you'll have the best setup for NM.
                  you seem not to know what archers job is?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    actually the mobs he spawn are nm mode mobs...
                    Nope bro they are not, only the starting mobs are NM mobs, the ones he spawns are normal mode mobs. Pay attention to their damage and just have two of your guys aoe the spawned mobs, u will notice that they die a LOT easier, basically if it took all 4 aoe to kill the starting mobs, then itll take just 2 to kill(or almost kill) the spawned mobs. Since he spawns them in intervals u can alt 2 aoe's for every spawned mobs.
                    Last edited by kattuktk; 10-24-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X