Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

advice needed: sylphs attributes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AzizFlyeater
    started a topic advice needed: sylphs attributes

advice needed: sylphs attributes

So I read what I could dig up about sylphs and it mentioned in a few places that it gives you stats as mounts does.

My question is this - if I am playing a physical dmg dealer and have apollo sylph, which deals magical dmg, what attributes should be prioritized?
    Do I level it's intelligence so it gets stronger, or level its strength in hopes it passes a portion of that strength to me?

Please advice, a tricky one here

• [Pepprica]
    replied
    your Characters BR is only affected by 2 things from your Sylph.

1st = Passive
    2nd = Endurance Stat

So say for example u have Apollo. U gained BR from its passive, which is 5% Mdef(correct me if im wrong) + BR from ENDURANCE Stats of your Apollo.

For my Sylph Pan. When i put 1 Stat Point in its Endurance Stat. My Character BR will increase by 2 points.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    For Pan, it is best to train strength and endurance.
    For Iris and Apollo, it is best to train intelligence and endurance...

Armor only benefits the sylph, so if you want to be top in sylph arena, train in armor..
    Otherwise, if you want your toon to be dps and powerful, just train the str/int and endurance.

Leave a comment:

• iamop
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    why would u train strength??? the sylphs only give their HP to u and no other attribute, train intelligence and endurance

ehhhh.... no armor? armor is kinda better than hp

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    why would u train strength??? the sylphs only give their HP to u and no other attribute, train intelligence and endurance

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    i will say that u shall train intelligence on and i have been doing that and hp only

Leave a comment:

• AzizFlyeater
    replied
    This forum is so lively..! everyone's chatting and chatting, can't seem to choose the best advice here.

Leave a comment:

• AzizFlyeater
    replied
    Hello?, any advices here?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X