A mid-range Players guide to Wartune ( 35-45 ) Part 1 of 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mid-range Players guide to Wartune ( 35-45 ) Part 1 of 2

Hello everyone . I am posting this because many in my guild are constantly trying to improve their character and getting greatly frustrated
    when it is slow going . Now admittedly I am a casher but very little . The extent of my cashing is limited to the occasional (possibly once a month)
    Balen purchase and my monthly VIP membership for my wife and I . So between her account and mine we spend maybe 40 dollars per month .

At mid range many people get discouraged in the game . 35-45 is where you are getting pounded by the characters that are 8-9 levels above you and things
    look pretty bleak . Here are some VERY simply things that you can do to greatly enhance the success of your character and improve your Wartune playing
    experience .

Top things I have seen include but are not limited to :

#1 - People planting Daru seed to get more daru so they can upgrade troops . Quite simply this is a waste of time , energy , resources and farm space .
    I did an example for my guildmates the other night to prove this to them . When planting Daru seed you take 4 hours to get a crop to mature ..... think about
    the other things you could plant that would benefit you more ( assume a 9 plot of land farm ) . One plot for Kyanite , 5 for gold , and 3 for leveling seed . That gets you closer to the elusive next level , puts gold in your account that you can use for other things ( mentioned later here ) and kyanite for upgrading your academy skills ( imperative ) and blessing wheel after lvl 40 . Blessing Wheel EVERY day is critical to success . Adds between 2 and 4 K to your battle rating if you go all the way to 200 % . This takes Kyanite . Kyanite is obtained from plundering Cities and from Dungeons , and from planting seed .
    Now back to the planting Daru .... it is far more productive to spend 30 minutes going into wilds and killing every wandering managog you can find . In thirty minutes I racked up close to 45 K daru . You can not harvest that much in a single day . So simply go into wilds and attack all wandering managogs up to 4 levels above you for 30 min each day . Bam .... got daru :-)

#2 . People neglect their Astrals . These are super important . Now I understand some luck is involved to get the yellow astrals . That takes time . But it takes hardly any time at all to get Purple ones . Start with getting all purple then upgrading each one to at least lvl 4 . When you do manage to get yellow Astrals you can feed your purple to the yellow and then put it on your tune . Astrals can add between 2-4 K to your battle rating at the mid-range levels . Critical points and skills that might just make all the difference trying to win that nightmare dungeon or even the Solo arena .

#3 . Speaking of Solo Arena , even when you have gotten as far as you can for the day and are getting beaten .... keep going and use ALL 20 of your attempts EVERY day . You may say " Why , when I keep getting beaten . " Fair question .... but at the end of each fight you get rewarded with both EXP and ITEMS . This means that you will get stuff even if you are losing .... fair trade .

#4 - Enchant early , Enchant Often . When you are lvl 35 most of the time you are not thinking about your lvl 45 arena set . NOW is the time to do so . It is going to take a lot of gold , and a lot of time to enchant all 4 of those pesky little Phantom set items . So try this .... start buying your lvl 45 set at lvl 35 . Then you can enchant at your leisure and when you hit 45 , guess what . Just put on the set and Rock n Roll .

#5 - Hang on to some trash . People have a habit of immediately selling the trash items from dungeons . Keep some of it around . You have FREE space in the Guild Vault . Those extra spots can hold your trash items . Stuff you can enchant . Hold one in inventory or two and the rest in the vault . When you get an enchanting master quest you can enchant those items up to like lvl 5 and THEN sell them . More gold on the sale , and you complete the quest .... nice win / win .

#6 - Hang with a crew . Schedules do not always mesh . Life happens and stuff gets in the way . But if possible find 3-6 people whose schedules mesh with yours . Then agree on a time when you will get together to complete Multiplayer Dungeons , Tower of Kings ( ToK ) , and such . Then make sure you trade roses back and forth with the same people . Make sure to ALWAYS enchant each others tree of ancients as much as possible . This way your friendliness rating goes up . More friendliness equals better benefits in the Multiplayer dungeons and ToK . This way you are helping each other :-) . Reccommended is 2 archers or 1 knight , and 1 mage .

#7 - What a Nightmare . When possible do the nightmare versions of Bloodlands , and Void . The experience is greater , the drops are much better and if you are following number 6 above you should have an easier time doing this with your friend crew helping . Also make sure your mage uses rage heals to keep you healed.

Ok .... this is part 1 . Part 2 tomorrow (when I am more awake :-)

RavenShade , Guild , Server Snowmines .
    Name : RavenShade
    Guild : GODS
    Server : 387
    Class : Archer
    Corruptio optimi est pessima -Corruption of the best , is the worst

In the Depth of the Shadows rose the shade of a Raven . Come to guide the weak and punish those who would abuse their power , having been corrupted by it.

very good i got a couple of tips thank you.

Comment

35-45 is mid range? that is 6th-15th day of your playing. I think it still fits the early stages

Comment

regardless of how long it takes its still mid range.This will help a lot of new comers

Comment

thx got couple of tips

Comment

Working...
          X