Which sylph to chose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which sylph to chose?

This is my thoughts on what sylph offers to each class. (I am a knight so I speculate for other classes)

1) Knight
    Iris - is #1 choice. Being a tank you often get a lot of damage. Healing is important for every knight.
    Pan - I only see Pan usefull for knights cause of HP boost and a second apollo shield.
    Apollo - Not sure, maybe will be helpfull in berserker.

2) Archers
    Apollo - Archers are the class that either kills quick or dies quick. Apollo is an attack force with heavy crit for archer. My choice for #1
    Pan - Could give archer an apollo shield to help pass on that few last damage and could hurt knights block with spirit of wind
    Iris - Crit BL is probably the most OP skill in the game so far. Still I think archers should focus on attack and not def/heal

3) Mages (not sure)
    Pan - VERY usefull in class wars, apollo shield and BL could turn VERY powerful I bet.
    Apollo - Because MATK aoe kills knights and archers easilly.
    Iris - Probably doesn't have much to offer to a mage other than a 2nd Bl (which could be unimportant) and more MATK aoe.

When you get lvl 70 Pur Pan you can upgrade it later to Green Meduza
    Apollo Pur lvl 70 will be ablet to upgrade to Apollo God
    Iris Pur lvl 70 will be the snake i dont remember the name of it.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Archer lvl 59 - I prefer to use Iris over Pan. Wipes off knights. 2 Group Heal help against (back to back) aoe's of mages . Have no luck with apollo yet.
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

apollo shield ?

Comment

What BL does a pan have?

Comment

Iris changes to triton or something
            Rest In Piece

Comment

For me i am using iris (Purple) which is quite handy for me. I usually go defence build while doing bg, since iris is sami mage for a knight its always best to have someone watch your back :P
              By the way i m not Dante Mugetsu at all, since people often think of me as him, which is not right.

MUGETSU LEVEL 72, MINICLIP SERVER
              BR 112K
              IGN: Kittylation
              Server: Miniclip
              Br: Never Fixed

Comment

knight: iris - they need the healing and when all their skills are on cooldown they can bash away with iris' aoe and heal
                archer: iris - they can still attack with this and archer bl with this is incredible - apollo is good too, but the iris heal is way too insane
                mage: iris - you turn into a mage wehn u awaken - u can still heal and attack - u get more def

so, i say iris is the bomb= apollo is only good cuz everybody has a purple one, try a purple iris and tell me what u think

however, for wb, I prefer Pan - 2 double attacks and I can auto-double with it quite easily
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                  For me i am using iris (Purple) which is quite handy for me. I usually go defence build while doing bg, since iris is sami mage for a knight its always best to have someone watch your back :P
                  By the way i m not Dante Mugetsu at all, since people often think of me as him, which is not right.

MUGETSU LEVEL 72, MINICLIP SERVER
                  BR 112K
                  I am that famous? hihi Mugetsu family rises! ofc lazydazymugetsu is another person who shares the same manga love as i do... be well mate
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious
                  Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  Originally posted by EdGrr
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                  IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                  Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                  Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                  Class: Mage
                  Currect Br: 61????

Comment

[o;;kjlklklk

Comment

Working...
                    X