Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer Guide and some Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Guide and some Tips

Archer Guide and some Tips (for beginers)
    I. 1. Archer info
    Archer class is very good in burst dps and in conclusion is the best class for WB.This class is very good in pvp at lower lvl after is at the bottom of pyramid. But if you play for fun and dont spend money on this game this class is my choice. Archer have verry good attack and agility.
    2.Archers best stats
    a)Best Stats:
    Power-gives 4Patk and 1 Pdef for every Power point (archers have a lowe deffence so for him the best deff is the attack, in conclusion ou must have a lot of power)
    Critical-critical is 2nd important stats (almost of their skills have additional critical chance)
    Armor - gives 4 Pdef & 4 Mdef for every armor point (how i said before archer have a lower deff so you need improve it)
    Endurance- gives 20hp for every endurance point
    b)Bonus stats on items
    Armor, Critical, Endurance, Patk, Strenght
    For get bonus stats you need have Refinement Crystals. The easy way to get them is to buy lvl 35 pvp hat (from arena shop) with insignia and recycle it.Another ways is to farm box in wild and do dungeons

3.Astrals
    Boost your stats with the help of Astrals
    a)PVP Astrals (lvl 20-80)
    LVL20-30: Priste Force (Patk) Pristine Sniper's Edge (Crit) Pristine Fortitude(Pdef)
    LVL 40-60: Pristine Willpower(Mdef) Enchanced Determination (increase crit damage with x%) Refine Goddes Blessing (reduce all damage by x%)
    LVL 70-80: Prisine Brilliance (HP) and the last one is Pristine Enshieldment(block) or Enhanced Guardian Angel (chance to redue critical damage with x%). P.S: i use Block Astral
    b) WB Astrals
    Theose are Astral for lvl 50 used for WB
    LVL 20: Patk and Crit
    LVL30: Patk, Crit and Crit Damage Increase
    LVL40: Patk, Crit, Crit Damage Increase and Block
    LVL 50: Patk, Crit, Crit Damage Increase , Block and Floating Damage

4.Gems
    Here are the 3 gems you need on your arena shop equipment:
    Patk, HP, Mdef
    Here are the 4 gems you need on your legendary equipment:
    Patk, HP, Pdef and Mdef
    P.S: In my opinion is waste to use critical gems on your equipment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gems.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1743132

5.Skills
    a) PVP Skills:

Name:	pvp.jpg
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	1743133

b)PVE Skills:

Name:	pve.jpg
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	1743134
    (Why Sniper in PVE? Because help a lot in Spire)
    Note: Dont use Poison Arrow!!!

6.Academy, Mount, Troops, Guild Skills,Sylph and Runes
    a) Academy:
    At academy you must lvl up every skill without Troop Matk and Hero Matk
    The priority have Hero Skills!!!

Name:	academy.jpg
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	1743135
    Do the same with Adv.Academy!!!

b) Mount:

Name:	mount.jpg
Size:	346.0 KB
ID:	1743136

At lvl 40 you will get your first mount. Use your Mount Training Whips to improve his stats.
    Bonuses for every upgrade:
    For every strength upgrade you get 20 Patk and 5 Pdef
    For every endurance upgrade you get 100 HP
    For every Armor upgrade you get 20 Pdef and 20 Mdef
    For every intellect upgrate you get 2o Matk and 5 Mdef
    Every time the streght must be highter than others.After you upgrate the other at a hight level and from now is to expensive to lvl up is better to upgrate the Intellet for get Mdef. Yea you will get only 5Mdef no 20 but will cost you much, much more less

c)Guild Skills

Name:	guild.jpg
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	1743137

You must spend a lot of gold for guild skills but dont worry, it deserves.
    You must have guild skills level with the same lvl of tower skills.
    Priority of the skills:
    Power->Defense->Endurance->Gold->Charisma->Intellect
    Every level of skills give you 40 points (ex 40 power, 40 Endurance etc)

d)Troops
    LVL 10: Lancers to lvl 10
    LVL 20: Paladins to lvl 20
    LVL 30: Gryphons to lvl 30
    LVL 40: Knights to lvl 40
    LVL 50: Templars try to keep them on the same level as your character
    Troop Enlightement

Name:	engli.jpg
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	1743138
    I recommend using the enlightenment only when you unlock the Tempars, and have the same level as your character
    For archers the best enlightnment skill is Patk (it give you 1% boost for your Patk for every lvl)

f) Runes
    1. Rage rune
    2.Healing Rune
    3.Guardian Rune (but this is not for free...)

g) Sylph

Name:	Iris.jpg
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	1743139
    The best choice for PVE in this case is the Iris Sylph because have a Matk and have Heal Skills (Your attack are Patk so iris is very good against another.On PVP choice Gaia cause have the Biggest Matk for this moment

II. Some tips for how to lvl up and how to build your BR(for beginers)

1.Server Selection
    When you start to play you must select the newest server!!!
    -Why?
    -Because when the server is released you have level events and all other players have your level.

2.When you select the server you must check the server time (ex: if you are from europe chose a server who have europe time)
    -Why?
    -Because on wartune the events are at fixed time.
    On wartune are the these time zone: US West/US East/Europe/Oceanic

2.Some tips for starters
    When you will start you will get some Bound Balens(BB). After a few days at server release will be a clothing event. So keep your first 790 BB for buy clohting from Shop.
    So at lvl 10 you got one hat clothing and when clothing event start you must buy one hat and one armor clothing. After synthesize level hat to level 2 hat and you will get the weapon
    -Why to do that?
    -Because a archer must start with Lunatic Fire to clear the troops and for that skill you need 45 rage.You dont use real money for clothing so this is the best way to gain one clothing for "free". So after this you will have: lvl2 hat lvl1 armor lvl1 weapon clothing (it's enough for now)
    Join in the best guild on the server because you will get more honor, insignia, mount training whip and soul crystals

3.LVL 1-35
    First must lvl up fast to 35 for lvl 35 arena set and level event
    4.LVL 40-50
    Ok my advice is to lvl up slowly from now. Do Void and get lvl 40 legendary pve set but not lvl more than 44. (join in void do the 2 mini boss and yaros and after quit the dungeon and of course rejoin to help the others to finish the dungeon, this is the best way to get crystaloids and skip exp)
    -Why to lvl up slowly?
    -Are 2 reasons: 1st reason: you must do the Honor Title cause after is veri hard (so in my opinion you must do Knight Crusader at lvl 40-44, you can do it very easy, if you do 3 BG's per day you can get 3k honor easy)
    2nd reason: you must improve your BR ( must have like 30k BR until lvl up at lvl 50)

4.LVL 50-60
    From here you have a lot of work to do so you will spend some time on this game. First after you did lvl 50 you must select your syplh.The best choice for archer is the Iris sylph.
    Every time do the holy seal at maximum if you dont wanna have problems in PVP
    Found a team to do GoD every day for lvl 50 pve set
    Work hard to improve your BR.
    After you done with your lvl 50 pve set lvl up at lvl 59 lvl up your holy seal at maximum and start again to do BG's. Stay here for a while until do the Lord Divine

5.LVL 60-80
    Now you have lvl 50 pve set, Lord Divine title.You lose much time for title so dont have time to do the lvl 60 pve set so in my opinion is better if you skip lvl 60 pve set and start to do the lvl 70 pve set. Will not be so easy with lvl 50 pve set but for sure you can do it.

Of course you can do much more than i told you here but i cant explain you all.

I done this guide for the peoples who wanna start to play this nice game but dont know to much about it. All i wrote here is from my game experince and my opinion about this game.So in some cases maybe i'm wrong but i hope i helped you even a little.
    Thank you for reading this!! (And if you have something to add at this you are my guest)
    Very Good!
    59.46%
    Good!
    21.62%
    Okey!
    13.51%
    Bad!
    5.41%
    The Worst!
    0.00%
    Last edited by RobertMarian; 02-13-2014, 01:22 PM.
    I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
    Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
    Fighting til' the wars won!
    (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
    Name:CyanPile
    Class:Archer
    Guild:STRONGHOLD

Hello Robert! Thanks for those tips. I chose the archer so it helps. Just a few questions: how can I choose the server and change time? it seems the system do it directly for myself?

Comment

thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by talisaH View Post
        Hello Robert! Thanks for those tips. I chose the archer so it helps. Just a few questions: how can I choose the server and change time? it seems the system do it directly for myself?
        You cant change time. You can chose a server with your local time or small time difference.
        Last edited by RobertMarian; 01-02-2014, 08:51 AM.
        I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
        Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

Comment

Up .

Comment

nice thread robert it does good for both non-casher & casher archer players... +100 rep for you master archer

Comment

very very nice guide!
              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by R241676009 View Post
                nice thread robert it does good for both non-casher & casher archer players... +100 rep for you master archer
                wow! thank you very much!

Comment

Thank you so much im a archer and dont know the stat to be one

Comment

So to be 100% sure if I am correct (I am totally new to the game and have LOTS to learn)

It is better the lvl 50 PvE set than the 55 PvP set, right?

If I get the lvl 50 set, the right thing is to make it legendary, enchant to maximum (even though it would be very expensive) and then stick with that set until I can get the level 70 set, correct?

And one last question. In my blacksmith, I only see level 50 set, how do you get the 70 set?

thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by R248126045 View Post
                      So to be 100% sure if I am correct (I am totally new to the game and have LOTS to learn)

It is better the lvl 50 PvE set than the 55 PvP set, right?

If I get the lvl 50 set, the right thing is to make it legendary, enchant to maximum (even though it would be very expensive) and then stick with that set until I can get the level 70 set, correct?

And one last question. In my blacksmith, I only see level 50 set, how do you get the 70 set?

thanks a lot!
                      1.always the PVE set is better than PVP set because you get a lot of rage, your stats will be increas and you get also much more HP, Def etc than PVP set
                      2.Yea every time when you do a PVE set must make it legendary because you get much stat and one slot for gems (yea is expensive but deserve)
                      3.If you do all the things right and at lvl 70 after you do all i what i say you should have 90k BR and you can farm for lvl 70 set.If have less than 90k br will be hard
                      4.You see in blacksmith only lvl 50 set because you have a lower LVL, if i remember right when you do lvl 60 you can see the lvl 70 set in blacksmith

I hop i helped you

Comment

4.Gems
                        Here are the 3 gems you need on your arena shop equipment:
                        Patk, HP, Pdef
                        I wanna do here a little change to guide.

Now because the Sylph are so strong i think a better choice for PVP set gems must be like this
                        Patk,HP and Mdef no Pdef

Mount
                        At lvl 40 you will get your first mount. Use your Mount Training Whips to improve his stats.
                        Bonuses for every upgrade:
                        For every strength upgrade you get 20 Patk and 5 Pdef
                        For every endurance upgrade you get 100 HP
                        For every Armor upgrade you get 20 Pdef and 20 Mdef
                        For every intellect upgrate you get 2o Matk and 5 Mdef
                        Every time the streght must be highter than others and dont upgrate the intellect.
                        And here i told you to dont upgrate the intellect. Ofc because of Sylph the rules are change here also.After you upgrate the other at a hight level and from now is to expensive to lvl up is better to upgrate the Intellect for get Mdef. Yea you will get only 5Mdef not 20 but will cost you much, much more less whips.
                        TY!
                        Last edited by RobertMarian; 02-13-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMarian View Post
                          3.If you do all the things right and at lvl 70 after you do all i what i say you should have 90k BR and you can farm for lvl 70 set. If have less than 90k br will be hard
                          I was around 80k br when I first started running of Lych Nightmare :P (NO sylph was available that time :P )
                          Ability to do this or that MPD is not issue of BR, it is issue of curly hands.

Comment

Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                            I was around 80k br when I first started running of Lych Nightmare :P (NO sylph was available that time :P )
                            Ability to do this or that MPD is not issue of BR, it is issue of curly hands.

That's the reason i suggest a min 90k br. Every ppls play different and some times cant find all players with a good BR for it so you need to compensate that.

Comment

Working...
                            X