X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help....Which Server GMT +7

Hi, i'm Newbie here.
    i'm in Indonesia GMT +7

I want to Ask, [COLOR="#FF0000"]Which server is sync with GMT +7 on wartune game?[/COLOR]
    or close with it...

please answer this, i play in (server 344) i cant participate GB (20.00 on wartune), cause in my country it is 3.00 AM.

thx

You'll want to pick a server that is an Oceanic server.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

what server sync with GMT +7 exactly on oceanic server?

Comment

None of them, all the Oceanic servers are GMT +8. We do not have any servers on GMT +7 time.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

oh i see
          ok i will try with GMT +8 serever maybe better that us or europe server
          thank you so much for help

Comment

4 suggest maybe, please build server on GMT +7... lol

Comment

Working...
            X