why crit stat on items for archers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why crit stat on items for archers?

i play wartune for only 2 weeks (archer) and it seems that every player in this game says that crit stat is a must for archers

maybe i m wrong but i dont see the point

crit stat only increases the chance to crit but NOT the crit dmg

i usually spam arrow strike and multi shot and when rdy lunatic fire

so ALOT of my attacks are multi shots that crit 100%!!!! no matter my crit stat

so every point i have in crit stat is a complete waste everytime i use multi shot

Originally posted by Aleth83 View Post
    i play wartune for only 2 weeks (archer) and it seems that every player in this game says that crit stat is a must for archers

so every point i have in crit stat is a complete waste everytime i use multi shot
    Well, considering you only played 2 weeks on the game and not even a month, they are not useful to you as of right now. You need PATK MDEF and MDEF gems first, when you lvl up on later, you can us the crit gems. You need to build your toon up more before it can be used for more advantages with the gem. CRIT is a must for archer, especially in WB. Crit stats like astrals too can be used later on, and during wb.
    Last edited by SkiaXia; 12-30-2013, 01:22 PM.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Archers NEEDS crit stats because their rage gain skill sucks. it only adds 5 rage for a critical hit, and only a few skills has multi hits. On higher level dungeon you will notice that rage gain is very important, especially because archers must constantly doing debuff on the boss. And that was just the PvE aspect, on PvP rage is needed more.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Crit = More damage, more rage and looks a whole lot cooler than the boring yellow/orange damage indicators. /thread.

Comment

Archers need Crit.
          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Multi shot crits 100% of the time, so never need to worry about that. Most of the archers other skills have higher crit rates so the by default crit often. After your basic astrals (Patck, Pdef, maybe Mdef) getting a determination astral will make a HUGE difference as it gives you more crit damage. As someone else said, your rage gain is based on you critting so more crits are always better for you. Your job as an archer is to be a burst DPS'er which means you need to crit as much as you can, its your advantage over Knights and Mages.

Also, later on you will fight people with Crypt shop set items that reduce the chance they get hit by crits (or with astrals that do the same) so you will need all the crit rating you can get to compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleth83 View Post

Crit DOES increase crit damage, it has been tested (personally) so crit is even more vital for archers.

Comment

Working...
              X