What Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Server?

How can I find out what server I play in? I cant remember the server my character is on.

If you play with R2Games, go to http://wartune.r2games.com/server/list and it should list the last 4 or so servers you've played on.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I started a character and have tried to find on many servers but still cant find it.

Comment

Hmm. What you can do is filing a ticket, and asking the GM to see which server you played on. But, explain clearly that you've tried a bunch of different servers to try and find it again. So if you can remember the last time you logged in to the right server (like 2 weeks ago, or 6 months ago), tell them that. And give as much info about your character as you can: class, level, name, guild, things like that.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

can I change server after I have started? or I have to stick with the same server through out the game?

thx for any info

Comment

No, you can't change servers after you start, though if you just started, you can just do everything over on a new server. Also, there are a variety of Cross-Server Battles, like Multiplayer Arena and Battlegrounds, where you battle with other players around your level.
            Everything is to blame...
            On R2Games

Comment

Working...
            X