Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Taking crop's from farm firends is not thief !!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One problem is that (at least I) at first didn't realise what happened for that particular click (I did this a few times with the intent of helping, not stealing without reading carefully).
    I think there should be a warning dialog "You are about to steal XXX" Confirm/Abort? with an option to check Do not show again so the player doing the stealing really do it on purpose and not by accident.

Comment

Some people hate it, some do not care. You don't need to be friend with everyone, so choose your friends wisely :P

Comment

Its not a big deal, and the loss is minor. You lose 10% each time, for a max of 30%.

Comment

Another funny thread about Lagtune. The bugs and the undergrowth reduce the production too, so, what to do with all these whiners? Crying for everything. I wonder what would happen if this game was real? World War? Noobsters will never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Celorilm View Post
            People who call taking a small fraction of the crops you helped to tend "stealing" are just dumb...

I would recommend:
            1) try to explain them that this is just a reward for the help tending their crops, which could have died else...
            2) if they refuse to understand: remove them from your friend list, blacklist them and recommend everyone to do the same, maybe the experience of tending their crops alone will teach them !

One problem though is that the game interface can push some simple minds to think that this small reward for your help is thievery. If you open your "Growth Record" screen, you might notice that the system report these events as such. Maybe a simple change of words could help: "Your friend XXX received YY% of your ZZZ crop as a reward for his/her help.", for instance, instead of "XXX stole ZZZ crop from your farm.".
            Also, I do not know exactly how the reward is calculated, but if it could be made so that the reward is added to the total harvest, not reducing in any way the expected produce, and this could be clearly stated in the official farm documentation, this would likely help as well some to understand the meaning of the system: help each other, it will profit to all!

Agreed. I'm willing to bet the one's complaining about "crop camping/stealing" are the same stupid people that create multiple character "bank" accounts, too.

There's really nothing to whine and moan about regarding the farm features of the game. If someone is just taking from your crops and not energizing your tree/reviving crops, etc., then you simply remove them from your friends list. Easier than coming here and crying about it. If you're too stupid to see the benefits of having 100+ friends on your list and do not want ANYONE taking ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING from your crops, then don't have anyone on your friends list. Then you can whine some more when it takes you almost a week or longer to fully energize your tree and probably 3-5 times longer to level up your farm, you silly dolts. I guess basic arithmetic just eludes some people.

The same can be said for the idiots that make extra accounts to use as "banks". All of that extra work leveling up those accounts and completing tasks just for a few million extra gold. I lost count of how many players I hear that are doing this and their BR/astral value still sucks, or they have a 100k+ astral value and their BR sucks. Funny thing is, I'm probably getting more gold than they do, have better stats, and I'm only using one account. For the amount of extra work you do for the small gains from astrals, its really not worth it. Plus I do believe they ban those accounts if they find out about them, so all that extra work ends up going down the toilet.

Comment

best to steal / harvest what ever you want to call it...

you loose 10% but the 3 people who 'harvest' gain 10% each so if you all steal equally you gain 20% ...... so perhaps a little co-operation would be in order.

Comment

Seeing this thread was dormant for almost 2 years before it was revived, I'm going to put it back into a perpetual sleep.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                X