[Guide] New Players guide to submitting support ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] New Players guide to submitting support ticket

I see a lot of questions being asked and once again figured I would give my helping hand here to new players and help them get more out of the games that they play and make their / gm's / dev's lives a little easier.

Ok here goes. This guide will serve as a basic tool to help you get your answers.

Problems with the game, balen purchase, crystal purchase, vip issues, billing issues or whatever..

step 1 USE THE FORUM SEARCH TOOL

step 2 Ask your fellow players ingame. almost all of them are willing to help out.

step 3 After doing step one and two properly post in the forums for an answer to your question. provide as much detail as possible. problems can't be resolved without as much information as you
    can provide to the GM's to help you.

step 4 After doing steps 1 -3 if you still don't get your issue resolved you need to file a support ticket. How do I do that you ask WrenbohSan.. well here is how

First go to http://tickets.r2games.com/

If you are submitting a ticket for the first time use the button open new ticket.

Then you get the following screen

Here is where you will select the appropriate category for your support "request"

Now if you need game support and you have selected that button you should see this screen

The first step you need to select is what game you are "requesting" support for. Either Crystal Saga or Wartunes. I'm showing Wartunes since this is the Wartunes thread.

Next select the server you are playing on by using the drop down in the server selection box.

After selecting the proper server go on to the next field and select the subcategory of your issue. This helps the support staff determine the proper people to handle your "request"

Once you have selected your subcategory issue then enter your account name ( whatever your R2 Account name that shows up when you log into r2games.com )

Then select your character name. The character name will not show up until you fill out the account name.

After selecting your character ( you may have multiple characters on Crystal Saga but not on Wartunes ) enter in your full LEGAL name or name associated with your payment.

After inputting that information you can proceed with filling out the rest of the ticket with the information requested by each area.

Now if you have other issues such as balens then you would select that subcategory

Vip Issues

Payment problems brings up VIP and Balen problems subcategory

and make sure to always let them know what your payment method was.

Please provide as much detail as possible including any screenshots when "requesting" help from support. remember the more information that you provide the easier it is for them and the quicker they can resolve your issue.

Once you have clicked on the submit button it will send you an email that you entered into the ticket.

Check your email and make sure it's not in your spam folder. You can click on that link which will take you automatically into the ticket status section where you can update or view the ticket status. You can also manually enter the information to go to the ticket directly

If you need to update the ticket make sure to log back into the ticket using the same link or ticket information and you will see this

That is pretty much the ticketing system in a nutshell. Again please use the search function first.

Rev 1.0 Initial posting of this guide.

Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

sticky sticky sticky sticky

Comment

Good guide.

Just to add, some email providers block replies from support, so if you haven't gotten the email with the ticket number in it, try using an email account through yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc.

In the event the transaction number is lost or cannot be found for billing/vip/payment questions, any numbers in that box will allow the ticket to be submitted. Having the transaction number just makes the verification process go faster.

And one last thing, you can only submit one screenshot at a time and the screenshot has a size limit, so if you've tried to upload a screenshot and it won't go through, try downsizing the screenshot. If you have more than one screenshot, just reply to the ticket and include the rest, or upload them to tinypic.com and provide the link.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Good guide.

Just to add, some email providers block replies from support, so if you haven't gotten the email with the ticket number in it, try using an email account through yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc.

In the event the transaction number is lost or cannot be found for billing/vip/payment questions, any numbers in that box will allow the ticket to be submitted. Having the transaction number just makes the verification process go faster.

And one last thing, you can only submit one screenshot at a time and the screenshot has a size limit, so if you've tried to upload a screenshot and it won't go through, try downsizing the screenshot. If you have more than one screenshot, just reply to the ticket and include the rest, or upload them to tinypic.com and provide the link.
        Ahh yes.. forgot about those important items. Was just trying to run through the general process but thanks for the additions.
        Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
        Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
        Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
        (How To Submit a Ticket)
        ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

coolio! ^_^
          (S6)Wisteria889
          Class: Mage
          Server:Windshear Peaks
          Level:70+
          Plane:Eidolon
          Honor:Viceroy
          Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
          Proud player since 2011
          ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Cool next time someone asks about how to file a ticket i will point this guide Also i am bookmarking this in my chrome thanks for the info And that many pictures
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X