• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Astral?

Hey ppl. What's better for a mage?

--> Blue Star Shield Lv 2 PDEF +216

or

--> Purple Blessed Soul Lv 2 Reduce all damage by 4%

I think I should keep leveling Blessed Soul for 6% damage reduction better than PDEF

Yes or Not? Need some advices.

Thanks all,
    Fede

Purple is rarer that blue ones.
    Probably, it is good to level the purple one. But if you're just starting make use of the pdef first. Percentage astrals might not be that helpful in the start. Still, keep the purple one. Might be helpful for future use.

Comment

It would seem that reducing all damage would be better than just phys damage.....

Comment

Originally posted by mhuzika View Post
        Probably, it is good to level the purple one. But if you're just starting make use of the pdef first. Percentage astrals might not be that helpful in the start. Still, keep the purple one. Might be helpful for future use.
        The thing is I'm lv30 now and I have 3 slot, one for MATK, one for (these ones PDEF or REDUCTION) AND HP

My doubt is about what should be better lv up. I think I will keep the purple then.

Originally posted by mhuzika View Post
        Yeah. That is what I think, seems more logic that 6% damage reduction will be better than +250 PDEF, or NOT? O_o

Thanks all.

Comment

I believe that the 2 astrals are for different purposes. If you like arena and pvp, and some catacombs, then definitely the Physycal Resist one, even if it's blue. If you need to survive 1 hit from the boss, than the reduce all damage astral. I would keep it around anyway, it's purple, and the effect might be more powerful at higher levels.

Comment

I just wanna say, Astro would spend so a lot gold, Jesus, like gamble, you need luck
            Enjoy the Game

Comment

I think you should go with the PDEF one...
              I am myself a mage
              And I had to make the choice myself
              Think about it..
              1000 = Raw Damage Done by an opponent [other than mage]
              With the Blessed Soul ...Damage will reduce by 60 = 940 Damage
              With PDEF ....It will ATLEAST reduce by 200... = 800 Damage..
              The % Ones will be useful later in the game ..as said by mhuzika
              Game: Wartune
              Server: Edena Village
              Name: WarriorAsh
              Level: 34
              Class: Mage
              Battle Rating: 11,100
              VIP: Yes
              *I dont buy balens*
              Guild: DarkSlayer
              *Dont Forget to join it *

Guides:
              Guide On Academy :
              Guide On Farm : Currently Working On It :)

Comment

6% Dmg reduction Epic Against Boss That Hit us Like Freddy Krueger... But Chaos Shelter for PvP, Dungeons, And quest mission....
                Giggle100x

Comment

Yeah, keep both astrals and switch off depending on what youre going to do. It might be a hassle, but hey... its up to you

Comment

i just wondering how to increase more rage faster during battle?
                    Dragon Amethyst
                    Wilmz

Comment

I personally find that if your a DPS AoE mage build - I stock up on Critical and Magic Attack as the first 2 vital ones.

Though for 3rd/4th, I interchange beween a pair of Astrals

-Tank mode
                      Life (Regain hp while attacking) and Reflect (Return a certain amount of damage recieved to the enemy)

or

- DPS mode

Either 2 more magic attack or personally 1 crit/1 m.attack (Totaling it to 2 crits/2 magic attack)

Comment

how about "Damage reduced by 40 something"?

Comment

Working...
                        X