[Guide] Jewel Hunt And Fishing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Jewel Hunt And Fishing!

The first one is called Jewel Hunt. If you guys played Candy Crush, Bejeweld or any similar game before you know what you’re up against.

The point is to make a row of 3 or more gems by moving 2 jewels around. Those jewels have to be next to eachother (or on top of eachother of course). In order to move them you click both jewels.

There appears to be some kind of bar at the left. If you hover over them you’ll see it actually gives some nice rewards !

You also have the option to appoint a ‘Lucky Star’. This is a person which pulls a lever and gifts you a certain amount of iron chests.
    While you lucky star gets this menu: You get these copper -, iron - or gold chests after he’s done pulling the lever

The second one is called Fishing.

Basically you send out your harpoon whenever you click on the mechanic above it.

Silver fish gives gold chest x2. Orange fish gives lvl 3 daru pearl x2. Green fish gives lvl 5 luck stone x2. Blue/yellow fish gives shadow soul x2.

Catching fish also has a chance to give you a ‘powerup’. This varies from a harpoon piercing through everything it passes through to dropping an explosive which explodes on impact. To activate those you press their icons bottom right of the menu.

Possible rewards: Gold Chests, Daru Pearls, Shadow Souls, Luck Stones …
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 01-16-2014, 02:13 PM.

I don't think you can really call this a guide..... Most of this is in the help section. Also, bound balens can't be used for attempt recharge.
    Everything is to blame...
    On R2Games

Comment

In jewel hunt they can be used.

Comment

bad guide, too few numbers and pictures

Comment

The question mark thing on the fishing window has more information....

Also Ive been playing this game for a few months and Ive never even heard of jewel hunt, is this only available on certain servers?

Comment

I think it's only available after certain levels (45 maybe? I forget exactly when it appeared for me, but it was recently).

Comment

Working...
            X