Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide Compilation] Usefull guides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide Compilation] Usefull guides

So a few of the more helpful Guides have been pointed out to me and some requests to sticky those guides. Sadly, we can't go stickying every Player Guide we like, but we can make one thread to host links to the helpful Guides made by Players and stick that. So without further ado:

An Astral Guide - Bachus77 has posted a huge list of Astrals and what they do at each level. ITS HUGE.

A Guide to the Non-Cash Mage - Godfathers' Guide lists out the Pros and Cons of the Mage, as well as Skill and Astral Suggestions.

A Guide to the Academy and Kyanite - WarriorsAsh's Guide on where to get Kyanite, and just what you can expect to get from your Academy.

A Guide to Enhance Effectively Using Luck Stones - R2652812's Guide helps to get the most out of the Luck Stones. He even has a link to a cost guide to let you figure out just how many Gold you're probably going to need.

A Simple Party Guide - Hyorinmaru6's Guide might be "Simple", the information within is a must for anyone looking to form a multi-player dungeon party. The tips within aren't common knowledge to the new player, and many a party has had trouble not following these suggestions.

A Guide to the Guild Master's Guild Interface - Planning on starting or running a Guild? WrenBoh has you covered with all you need to know about the Guild Interface a Guild Master uses.

A Guide to Filing a Ticket for New Players - WrenBoh's extensive step by step guide (with pictures!) on how to file a ticket.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Archer-Knight <----Currently The Better Non-Cash/Cash Mage Guide (Just Sayin') But Good List Of Guides, GG Quite Helpful Thx.
    Last edited by ProNab; 09-10-2012, 03:34 PM.
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Thanks storm. Now you have taken the responsibility of keeping this sticky updated. AWESOME
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

wow never thought my guide would get sticky since i just bundled all the knowledge i could collect in 19 seconds
        but wow i have not seen the other guides i will look into those
        Thank u Gm stormaggedon
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Yes, exactly what Ive been asking for, a sticky! Thank you! And if its too much to ask for I dont even know if youll allow it, but a link to Gamelytics Guide. Most of the guides there practically answer a lot of new player questions and helps guide them in the right direction! Like Academy and Kyanite guide is there too
          Last edited by autlos; 09-11-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

this awesome

Comment

Thanks ProNab
              Originally posted by ProNab View Post
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Archer-Knight <----Currently The Better Non-Cash/Cash Mage Guide (Just Sayin') But Good List Of Guides, GG Quite Helpful Thx.

Comment

Thanks for posting this!!!
                Last edited by lunanimes; 09-22-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NuRoTa View Post
                  Thanks ProNab
                  Yeeeeeh~ Boi~
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

hy,,
                    i want to ask,,

how i can change my char name,,?

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
                      Thanks storm. Now you have taken the responsibility of keeping this sticky updated. AWESOME
                      http://r2games.com/link?id=588

a newcomer seeking for someone to play with. [S82] Beverstone Mount Hollywould Thx.

Comment

The most detailed Archer guide there is >>>> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Archer-Guide

Comment

Detailed mount guide > http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l-About-Mounts

Comment

Guide to Guild Battle Point System (and other Q's regarding Guild Battle)

Wartune Retired
                            IGN: Senjuu
                            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                            IGN: Senju
                            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Hi Miku_Tachibana
                              You are unable to change your character name. we are unable to provide a name change for player accounts outside of those that are in violation of R2Games TOS which can be found here http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse. I hope this explanation helps you.

Comment

Working...
                              X