Quick noob question about knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick noob question about knights

I assume you know about CamoDog's guide.
    So if I follow his skill build, but instead of getting offense before defense, I get defense before offense, would I be good in PvE and PvP? Just asking.

Side question: I can't be active enough to join battlegrounds, arena or guild battles to get insignias, so can PvE sets be a good replacement?
    IGN: DeathAwaits (Thinking of starting over.)
    Server: Psychodelica
    Class: Hybrid Knight
    Level: 4x Mortal
    Pet: Baby Demon
    Guild: Guardians

IGN: DeathAwaits
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Class: Archer
    Level: 3x
    Battle Rating: 8000+
    Troops: Gryphon
    Guild: Eternal (Officer)

Originally posted by DeathAwaits View Post
    I assume you know about CamoDog's guide.
    So if I follow his skill build, but instead of getting offense before defense, I get defense before offense, would I be good in PvE and PvP? Just asking.

Side question: I can't be active enough to join battlegrounds, arena or guild battles to get insignias, so can PvE sets be a good replacement?
    To answer your side question, If you can't get enough battlegrounds, arena, and guild battles to get insignia, then the PvE set wouldn't work. The PvP set would be a better option since you can't seem to get a lot of insignia.
    PvE requires good amount of insignia.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
      To answer your side question, If you can't get enough battlegrounds, arena, and guild battles to get insignia, then the PvE set wouldn't work. The PvP set would be a better option since you can't seem to get a lot of insignia.
      PvE requires good amount of insignia.
      Battlegrounds is not relevant (it's not a major insignia source). One of arena or guild battles is needed to get either PvP 35 or PvE 40 legendary quickly. Tower of Kings can be used as a slow insignia source.

I have an alt mage that is going straight PvE due to arena starvation (and mpd starvation; he swims in crypt tokens, however). He's on PvE 40 legendary at L64, and lethargically working on his PvE 50 legendary set.

Comment

Working...
      X