Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naru of Server 1 guide to Aggressive Style Knight

LVL CAMPING METHOD FOR 40s. Version 1.1a

Most of you have went against me via PVP (Arena, Battlegrounds, and Guild Battle). Many of you call me a icon, some of you call me a idiot, and very few people who can beat me heads up in my category of Level 49 and BELOW.

Let's put it this way: My character is capped at lvl 40s mainly because of two different reasons one is because I feel like that I am not good enough and two I just love building stat's to my character:

Character build: Knight
    Astrals: PATK, PDEF, MDEF, and Enhanced Willpower Destroyer
    Refinement: PATK, PDEF, Endurance, Strength or Power, and Defense or Armor

Pro:

High Physical Attack, High Physical Defense, and High HP
    Intercept (Used as an attack that can reduce an opponent's Rage)
    Good against other Knights and Archers

Con:

Weakness to Mage
    Has Only 1 AOE (Area of Effect)

Fact of Perspective:

The Knight or Warrior is considered by many a good starting character in any MMORPG or RPG standard game.
    The Knight is known as a tank can handle many hits due to defense and should have a higher attack than defense.

If you don't want to EXP and start being like me (only because I like the competition)

Do's:

Arena: non exp pvp area, you can get insignia

Battlegrounds (BG): non exp pvp area, you can farm for something called gems and exchange 60 of them for BG chest and their random but if you can get a lvl 2 or lvl 3 gem your golden

Guild Battle: non exp pvp area, if you belong to a guild and 95% of you do then you would want to do this too you can get insignia and sometimes mount whips

Mounts: non exp thing for your horses, collect a certain amount of mount whips and you can gain exp for your horse and not for yourself

Astrals: non exp thing for your character, I don't need to explain this it's just to enhance your character and I feel like a noob when other people do this so other people explain astrals way better than me.

Don'ts:

DON'T DO ANYTHING EXP RELATED IF YOU WANT TO STAY AS A 40s

Do's

Socketing rods: You can get that just by spinning a wheel

Gems: You can get that by doing the mini games and Battlegrounds

Refinement: Those refinement locks help allot they come from the mini games

Insignia: This is the big Major thing you need is because after a certain amount like 40s for instance you can buy a lowest amount from a 35 armor and can start recycling (from your blacksmithing icon) the **** out of it. This is where refinement comes in and the Refinement locks from the mini games makes it possible.
    This is all you have to do:
    1. Insignia from Arena, Battlegrounds, and Guild Battle (If you are in a guild)
    2. Buy the lowest amount of Armor
    3. Recycle the lowest amount of Armor
    4. The Recycle turns it into Refinement Crystals most likely lvl 2
    5. Purple Armor is always going to be 18 pts (ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS)
    6. Refinement Locks come from mini games
    7. Purple Armor (ALWAYS) has 5 slots mostly random from start but the good thing's you need is (PATK, PDEF, Strength or Power (Legend Armor), Defense or Armor (Legend Armor), and Endurance.
    8. Refinement Locks help lock one of 5 stat's your doing and with the Refinement Crystals you just start randomly getting new stat's until your sick of it and you get the ones your looking for
    9. REPEAT

Cash Only purpose: Buy the promotional clothing and mount items they do help they only range about 9 dollars to probably 20 dollars

Don't (You don't have to take this advice)

Do not Buy stuff that are unnecessary like Socketing rods, gems, refinement crystals and other nonsense unless you want to.

Work in Progress!!!!
    Last edited by NaruofLineage; 02-03-2014, 12:53 AM. Reason: I want people to know what I really do as a lvl camper

Thanks for the guide.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Regardless if you cash or not, people who die will accuse you of cashing anyway. It's a disappointing mentality of this game. Even cashers calling other people cashers. It's hilarious to watch. I couldn't care less about cashing, but at least be a good sport, win or lose.

Nice info btw.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
        Regardless if you cash or not, people who die will accuse you of cashing anyway. It's a disappointing mentality of this game. Even cashers calling other people cashers. It's hilarious to watch. I couldn't care less about cashing, but at least be a good sport, win or lose.

Nice info btw.
        Since when has cashing been something derogatory?
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

It's not derogatory, that's my point. But it's a common BG taunt people use on others 'go cash more' etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
            Many of you probably go against me during Battlegrounds and Arena. Fact is that most of what I am doing is actually just Cashing.
            Let's put it this way: My character is capped at lvl 40s mainly because of two different reasons one is because I feel like that I am not good enough and two I just love building stat's to my character:

Character build: Knight
            Astrals: PATK, PDEF, MDEF, and Enhanced Willpower Destroyer
            Refinement: PATK, PDEF, Endurance, Strength or Power, and Defense or Armor

Pro:

High Physical Attack, Physical Defense, and HP
            Intercept (Used as an attack that can reduce an opponent's Rage)
            Good against other Knights and Archers

Con:

Weakness to Mage
            Has Only 1 AOE (Area of Effect)

Fact of Perspective:

Work in Progress!!!!
            Thx for the guide it is one of the greatest ever written.

Comment

Hey Naru, love meeting you in BG from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post

Nice info btw.
                its kinda funny when you see, chasers when lose to free player, say they are bound balens and they are vip.

Comment

It's almost as true as it may have said

Comment

One of the best guide I have seen in this forum.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Some new thing I have added to my first post enjoy mostly about Insignias and refinements

Comment

It is a very good guide, guys please follow his guide to be a very good knight.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Someone needs to make a guide for camping at level 30 as well.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Lvl 39 and Under guide would not be easy mainly because there is no Legend armor available for that section. The PVP 35 armor is the only most powerful armor in that category. Plus limited of abilities and supplies.

Comment

Who are the few that can beat you in BG?

Comment

Working...
                              X