Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best solo campaigns

Hi,

I have more stamina than I need to complete daily quests, but I feel boring to repeat solo dungeons, because the rewards are usually not worthy. I am only level 43 (I have read that Buradoth is good for 50+ levels). Can you advice me some solo campaigns that are really worth spending stamina in?

in general, any advice about solo dungeons is welcome

thank you in advanced

try to blitz your remaining stamina to gain exp and loids for free

Comment

You can blitz dungeons, to save you the trouble of walking through dungeons and if you're laggy it's probably faster too.

If you want fast exp do the solo dungeon with the highest level.
      Can't recommend any dungeon tho since it was a long time ago when i was in my lv 40.

You might want to do the dungeon where you can pay gold to open chests (they can drop skele key)
      And if you want crypt key you want to do a dungeon with a chest which requires skele key

Comment

I blitz Swamp of the Undead(lvl 34-36) on my lower level character so I don't get any unneeded experience. For each blitz, I get a blue item, sometimes 2, to recycle for lvl 2 refinement crystals and I use Skeleton keys for the chance of a whole 3? balens or collecting a crypt key. There might be other decent campaigns but I've stuck with this for a while so I don't know.

If you want experience, then just go for the highest dungeon you can do.

And yes, instead of clicking Enter when selecting your campaigns, choose Blitz and it will automatically do it for you, costing 5k gold+5minutes per campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          I blitz Swamp of the Undead(lvl 34-36) on my lower level character so I don't get any unneeded experience. For each blitz, I get a blue item, sometimes 2, to recycle for lvl 2 refinement crystals and I use Skeleton keys for the chance of a whole 3? balens or collecting a crypt key.
          I also would recommend this blitz for your level.
          Also gives me 2-4 VIP Tokens daily which will come in handy in the future, since I now have 120+ tokens, when I decide to purchase VIP for my low level toon.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
          X