X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Sylph Skill Training

The sylph skills training works as follows:

First you need to get your sylph to level 55 or more, then you need to obtain the skill you want to learn. This can be done by purchasing it in the shop or directly in the sylph's skill tab. The skills scrolls vary in prices depending on the skill.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	378.2 KB
ID:	1745416

If you have a skill it will show up in the skill slots.

Name:	sylph_2.png
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1745417

Please call your sylph that you want to teach the new skill to, two little swords will show up in the left hand corner of your sylph when it is called.

Name:	sylph_3.png
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1745418

Please now select the skill you want to learn:

Name:	sylph_4.png
Size:	329.6 KB
ID:	1745419

Although it looks like you have slots available (look at the passive slots), these are not yet unlocked or used. They just indicate what kind of skill can be learned here.

Name:	sylph_5.png
Views:	2
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1745420

If you want to learn the skill without opening a new slot, the skill, about to be learned, will randomly copy over a skill already learned. If you do not want this to happen please tick the box "New Slot"

Name:	sylph_6.png
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	1745421

This costs an additional 300 balens/bound balens to open a new slot. You need to make sure that you have balens or bound balens. A pop up warning will ask you to spend bound balens first.

Name:	sylph_7.png
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1745422

The system will then confirm if you really want to learn the new skill

Name:	sylph_8.png
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1745423

After confirming this you will have a new Skill! and in this case a new passive skill called Spirit Well!

Name:	sylph_9.png
Size:	323.2 KB
ID:	1745424

PLEASE know that if you do not have any more available slots or if you do not tick the "New Slot", the skill will copy onto a random other skill.
    There is a very small chance that the skill will automatically open a new slot without using 300 balens. However this chance is very small.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

i thought skills are max 5, and max 3 for passive.

why it loooks max 4 and max 3 only

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
      i thought skills are max 5, and max 3 for passive.

why it loooks max 4 and max 3 only
      what are you talking about there be only 4

Comment

nevermind. i was thinking bottom are all passive. must go bed now.

Comment

Hello

I have been looking for and I can not find the answer to this: i bought a new skill but i can not find the way to use it on Sylph Arena Skills.

Can not be changed the SYlph Arena Skills?

Thanks and good fight

Comment

How do you get stars added to your Sylph? Can someone help by posting a screen shot of how please?

Comment

thanks for this guide..i am poor skill..

Comment

could some 1 post apollos pic for me plz Gotta check it out
                ☆─┐. ─┐☆
                │▒│ /▒/
                │▒│/▒/
                │▒ /▒/─┬─
                │▒│▒|▒│▒│
                ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
                │▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
                └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
                └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Comment

to "get stars" on your sylph you have to click on the "Upgrade" tab and use Mahra to upgrade it. It will take several Mahra to get an upgrade and each upgrade will
                  add a star to your sylph.

Comment

How can i get an Apollo,if a scroll who he is and where i can buy it?Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by nafiton View Post
                      Hello

I have been looking for and I can not find the answer to this: i bought a new skill but i can not find the way to use it on Sylph Arena Skills.

Can not be changed the SYlph Arena Skills?

Thanks and good fight
                      I was thinking on buying a skill, but I also want it to work in sylph arena... Can anybody answer the question this player made?
                      In addition, do passive skills work in sylph arena?

Comment

hi,
                        i purchased tsunami and there is only one free passive slot for me. if i purchased new slot for ice armor, will it randomly replace other skills?
                        Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Hi thank you for the guide. Quick question, active skill will replace active skill and passive will replace passive?

Comment

Originally posted by conkata77 View Post
                            How can i get an Apollo,if a scroll who he is and where i can buy it?Thanks in advance
                            Think Apollo is event only so far. I missed Hades again . So far only way to get an Apollo is in events.(As far as iI know)

Comment

Originally posted by TrianHardi View Post
                              Hi thank you for the guide. Quick question, active skill will replace active skill and passive will replace passive?
                              Y Passive and Active slots seperate as far as i know. As for questions of replacing, if there is no "open" slot(300 balens each) then it will replace a skill. make sure to check new slot.

Comment

Working...
                              X