This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
    I was thinking on buying a skill, but I also want it to work in sylph arena... Can anybody answer the question this player made?
    In addition, do passive skills work in sylph arena?
    Not sure whether passive skills work in sylph Arena,sry can't answer that, but as for Active skills just select to use them in sylph Arena. My apollo uses helios blessing and Light arrow which are both purchased skills so dont see why Tsunami wouold be any different. Unfortunately only skill I bought for Iris so far is Rain Dance and that works.

Comment

Sylph Upgrade

I have a skill that I want to learn AND I have an open slot. I have tried to learn this skill before but it replaced one of my other ones instead of going to open slot. Do I still need to spend Balens for it to be learned in open slot?

Comment

Yes you must use 300 balens/bound balens by clicking "Open New Slot" box to put the desired skill in the Open Slot so it wont replace current skills.

Comment

Level 1 to Level 2 Sylph Skill

Ever Sylph skill has a level 1. So the question, I can not find the answer to anywhere! How do i raise a sylph skill to level 2 and so on?

You can increase your Character skill up in levels, and you can increase your Eudaemon skill up also! So how do you increase your Sylph Skills?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis69 View Post
            Ever Sylph skill has a level 1. So the question, I can not find the answer to anywhere! How do i raise a sylph skill to level 2 and so on?

You can increase your Character skill up in levels, and you can increase your Eudaemon skill up also! So how do you increase your Sylph Skills?
            You can't, right now. Maybe in the future there will be way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by conkata77 View Post
              How can i get an Apollo,if a scroll who he is and where i can buy it?Thanks in advance
              You get apollo from events. check the hot events page every so often, and there will be events where you can get apollo from chests, or in exchange for event items, things like that. You should understand, though, that it is EXTREMELY rare to get it, so don't be disappointed if you don't get one for a long, long time(if ever.) I just got extremely lucky with mine, still dumbfounds me to this day.Click image for larger version

Name:	s.png
Views:	1
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	1718080

Comment

Now this guide has been a bit outdated with the latest patch, I will close and add the link to the 'optimisations'.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1434769
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                X