Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Battlegrounds [original post]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Battlegrounds [original post]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Battleground.png
Views:	1
Size:	405.7 KB
ID:	1732365
    Opening Time: Daily from 20:00 - 20:25 and 20:30 - 20:55 (Server Time)
    Level Requirements: Level 28+

Background:
    1. Battlegrounds are divided by level, with players of level 30-39 and level 40-80 fighting separately.
    2. Each battleground can hold a total of 30 players (15 per team), in which they will be automatically divided into two teams.

Objective:
    1. Collect crystal ores, located in the middle of the battleground, and turn them in back in your camp.
    2. You will gain Honor, Faction Points, Star Points and Battleground Treasure Shards by turning in these crystals.
    3. There are three separate kinds of crystals (inferior, normal, and superior), each offering yields.
    4. The first team to reach 5000 Faction Points wins. If both teams have failed to reach 5000 Faction Points upon the battle timer running out, then victory will be awarded to the team with the most Faction Points.
    5. Winning teams will receive more Insignia and Honor than the losing team once the battleground has ended.
    6. Insignia earned can then be exchanged for various equipment, weaponry and miscellaneous items at the Arena Shop.
    7. Collect and synthesize 60 Battlegrounds Treasure Shards in the Blacksmith and receive a Battleground Treasure Chest.

Notes:
    1. Potions cannot be used in the battlegrounds. Upon death, your health will be automatically restored. You may also restore HP with Star Points.
    2. The general terms Insignia and Medallion are currently being used for the same item. If an item requires 500 Medallions in the Arena Shop, 500 Insignia are actually required.
    3. If you dare, defeat enemy guardians and receive Faction Points, Star Points and Honor.

This is Awesome! YAY!
    Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
    IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
    Lvl: 76
    Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
    Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
    IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
    LvL: 40

Comment

wow..it's much like gvg...can't wait to play..

Comment

30 players??

do you mean
        we have to wait for 15 players to start?????

hmmm
        Server: S3 WORG LAIR
        IGN: LordFireMage
        LVL: 4X

Comment

if thats the case i know who will always be the players on the battleground...all the high cash users lol

Comment

I have 3 question:
            -Players can choose team or chosen by systems, i mean they can log out and choose the team they want?
            -what is the points out if PVP happen? 1 VS 1, 3 vs 3, 4 vs 4 or 15 vs 15?
            -If the team can get not enough 15 or over 15, can players be able to join the event in time?
            Last edited by 001100; 09-12-2012, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
              if thats the case i know who will always be the players on the battleground...all the high cash users lol
              lol cash user hater everywhere

Originally posted by 001100 View Post
              I have 3 question:
              -Players can choose team or chosen by systems, i mean they can log out and choose the team they want?
              -what is the points out if PVP happen? 1 VS 1, 3 vs 3, 4 vs 4 or 15 vs 15?
              -If the team can get not enough 15 or over 15, can players be able to join the event in time?
              good one , i wondering bout that too after see ur question
              Last edited by VicZar; 01-24-2013, 08:29 AM. Reason: merged posts
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

Looks nice.

Comment

This looks like a great add to the game, and can't wait to check it out! Thanks for all the hard work R2!

Server: Serpent's Den
                  IGN: Angyle
                  Class: Mage (Healer)
                  Guild: Defiant (Guild Master)
                  Last edited by Angyle13; 09-12-2012, 06:30 PM. Reason: Updated Signature
                  Server: Serpent's Den
                  IGN: Angyle
                  Class: Mage (Healer)
                  Guild: Defiant (Guild Master)

Comment

how come will player im cannot

Comment

Opening Time: Daily from 20:00 - 20:25 and 20:30 - 20:55 (Server Time)

What is the time in PDT?
                      ~MIA

Comment

ahahhah... true!
                        but they dont think at 1 important thing: - if all can play at that type of games it's only becouse exist cash players without cash players the game close in a moment.
                        maybe it takes a brain too big to think about this and many people can't get themselves ^^

Comment

Now this looks like fun.. should be interesting to see how it works out. and in this game no one suffers for a team mate someone is always popping up to play.
                          Life is short so let go of the stress and enjoy each day to the fullest!!~~~

Comment

hmm.. I just think, this should happen 8-9 hrs before for the time right now also , all can't come at that time, for me literally impossible , very sad about it

Comment

Its like Sengolia in Crystal Saga, random team when enter, but i cant imagine its have limit, 30 player only?? I always see more than 500 player who enter World boss.

Comment

Working...
                              X