Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40-80 is too high. Should be 40-50, 50-60, 60-70, 70-80.

Comment

• bg should be base on the br

Comment

• Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
        bg should be base on the br
        of course so a good lvl 59 ~60 - 70 k BR gets mathed with a bad lvl 70 ~ 60 - 70 k BR, and thus gets easily stunned for 3 or maybe even 6 rounds, and usually the good 59 will even be higher honor then so he ends up loosing bunchs of honor cause of that kinda matching, no really not.
        Level matching is far more balanced, not the enemies fault when someone doesn t build their toon strong enough for their lvl brackets.
        Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

• system
          1 vs 1
          yes

Comment

• Originally posted by icebug777 View Post
            Someone advice me not to reach Lvl 40 yet until i haven't achieved the title "CRUSADER" in BG ... so that when my stable ( the building for mounts) opens, the "FREE" or available mount there is better than that of those who have lower title than that of the crusader.

My question is is it TRUE? And will i not receive that "CRUSADER STEED" if i achieve the title "CRUSADER" much later when i'm already Lvl 42 or more?

Please help me know the validity of this? Your clarification is much appreciated ... thanks ^_^
            Not true. The free mount gives absolutely nothing, except some move speed when you are riding it, it doesn't matter if you are a crusader or not.
            You can buy the crusader mount with insigna from arena shop when you get the title.
            SlyDevil | s374

Comment

• Can someone tell me how the *Dryads Blessing* works? i was informed when you lose a fight you get stronger, but having lost 7 in a row and with the last 2 battles their first hit took out my knights and i was killed on their 2nd hit, my one hit had no effect whatsoever on their strength, one had almost same lvl knights as me but the last one was around 6 lvl's stronger,

Comment

• Originally posted by DukeofGrace View Post
                Can someone tell me how the *Dryads Blessing* works? i was informed when you lose a fight you get stronger, but having lost 7 in a row and with the last 2 battles their first hit took out my knights and i was killed on their 2nd hit, my one hit had no effect whatsoever on their strength, one had almost same lvl knights as me but the last one was around 6 lvl's stronger,
                u enyme was much strong than u.u troops is how much strong depend on tropps lv with quantity(how much troops uhave).u killed 2 times u get10% deryed and 3rd time contniusly got 20% as on....
                ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

• thanks Arche, is their a limit? because by the time i was in my last battles, with all this extra percentage, i would have thought i would have been strong enough to at least make an impression, however slight.

Comment

• Why is it that once you hit a certain honor level you become at risk of losing honor with every lose in BG?

Comment

• Crusader rank, lvl 6. Honor gain and loss is determined by opposed ranks. Honor points lost vary from none (high level VIP), 10 or less (losing to a much higher honor rank) to 400 for high honor ranks losing to the lower ones.

I suppose for winning battles is the point?
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
                        Why is it that once you hit a certain honor level you become at risk of losing honor with every lose in BG?
                        Because this is the trick if you dont whant to lose no honor you must buy VIP.. at 8$ per/mounth

Comment

• Can you enter battleground on the wartune phone app?

Comment

• Originally posted by R26776389 View Post
                            Can you enter battleground on the wartune phone app?
                            yes... bg is every hour starting 1300 server time through to 2300 server

On another note, is there an updated version of this guide?

eg. Required level of entry 30+
                            battleground levels 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, 45-54, etc

Also I see a lot of people hating on the cashers. In all honesty some of the strongest players roaming bg are 'campers'.. and a lot of them are FREE players *gasp*
                            Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

• Originally posted by R22891362 View Post
                              yes... bg is every hour starting 1300 server time through to 2300 server
                              Not entirely correct:

BG starting times (server time):

09:00
                              10:00
                              13:00
                              14:00
                              15:00
                              21:00
                              22:00
                              23:00
                              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                              | | | |

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildvittran View Post
                                I have a question. The yellow circle that appears under some players, what is that?
                                Means they have level 5+ Fate stone already, ie. they camped todo it or paid thru the nose for it...

Comment

Working...
                                X