Hint for obtaining those rare Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hint for obtaining those rare Astrals

Get about 300k gold or whatever you can muster up, get ur astral screen full... then guess what? resell all the greens, grays, and blues. while keeping purple and oranges builds starpoints MUCH faster and increases chances of Obtaining one via "farming astrals"

Enjoy

Mystic2
    immortals
    S1
    Cambrooke

S103
    Guild: Beast
    Class Mage
    Might Rank #2
    VIP 8

If you don't keep blues to level up your existing astral it will take forever.
    Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
    IGN: Feona
    Lvl 48 archer
    Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

good strategy if ur intention is to just GET ur wanted astral. greater chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Relion24 View Post
        If you don't keep blues to level up your existing astral it will take forever.
        Ive got my Starts, power of titans lvl 5, hurricane lvl 5, killers determination lvl 5 and sacred blessing lvl 4. by using what i have mentioned
        Cambrooke

S103
        Class Mage
        Might Rank #2
        VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
          Ive got my Starts, power of titans lvl 5, hurricane lvl 5, killers determination lvl 5 and sacred blessing lvl 4. by using what i have mentioned
          Mystic2, can you please post the powers of those Astrals at Level 5? I'd like to add them/verify them to my Astral Guide. Thanks!

Comment

But witout blue astrals... how do you level up yours? Get a purple is very rare :S

Comment

Its only to GET! Of coursre when you have them, you will take blue lol

Comment

Ok, sure it is, I get it, thx...

Comment

Originally posted by Bachus77 View Post
                  Mystic2, can you please post the powers of those Astrals at Level 5? I'd like to add them/verify them to my Astral Guide. Thanks!
                  Power of Titan level 5 :Patk +1080
                  Killer's determination level 5 :Crit base damage increased by 15%
                  Hurricane walker lvl 5 : + 720 crit
                  Sacred blessing lvl 4 : floating damage +12%

floating damage increases minimum and maximum parameters of "possible"damage
                  My test with it shows under the same buff with a crit on arrow strike i can hit for 3500 one time and 5300 the next
                  Cambrooke

S103
                  Class Mage
                  Might Rank #2
                  VIP 8

Comment

i'm with unlucky or i dunno. already spend 600k in a row on it, like you said and only got 2 purples.

you only choose the first astral option or allways the highlight?

Comment

HINTS :

5 million gold
                      spam first rock till it hits 3rd rock sell the misfortunes and feed the green to the blue and blue to the purple
                      once it hits 3rd rock u have 50% chance for hitting 4th rock (4th rock and above are ur opportunity for purple and orange)and 505 to go back to 1st rock so relog
                      if u hit 4th rock then congratz then pray that u hit 5th rock but if u get orange on 4th rock then good if u hit 5th rock u got 25% chance for orange if u get orange astral on 4th rock then woot ur luck is awesome
                      if u hit last rock then simply leave it till server resets after server resets relog and click it 25% chance to get orange astrals

simply hints wala this is through mere luck so don't blame the game if it fails hehehe
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        HINTS :

5 million gold
                        spam first rock till it hits 3rd rock sell the misfortunes and feed the green to the blue and blue to the purple
                        once it hits 3rd rock u have 50% chance for hitting 4th rock (4th rock and above are ur opportunity for purple and orange)and 505 to go back to 1st rock so relog
                        if u hit 4th rock then congratz then pray that u hit 5th rock but if u get orange on 4th rock then good if u hit 5th rock u got 25% chance for orange if u get orange astral on 4th rock then woot ur luck is awesome
                        if u hit last rock then simply leave it till server resets after server resets relog and click it 25% chance to get orange astrals

simply hints wala this is through mere luck so don't blame the game if it fails hehehe
                        next time i'll try. not with 5M because i never got 1M togehter lol... if i get 500/600k again i'll try.

Comment

Originally posted by allure32 View Post
                          next time i'll try. not with 5M because i never got 1M togehter lol... if i get 500/600k again i'll try.
                          sure good luck
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

you can get 3rock only ckicking on 1st? i've spend already 400k doing this and never pass the 2nd one. only if i click on 2nd go to 3rd...

Comment

knight power up

Comment

Working...
                              X