What does charisma do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does charisma do?

Ok i can't figure it out for the life of me. What does charisma do in this game?

Charisma increase your troop count and their HP, the more charisma, the more troop HP and troop count you had
    Game: Wartune [S1] Temple of Ibalize
    Character Name: OumaShu
    Class: Mage
    Guild Name: Ryuu
    Guild Master!
    Guild Website:
    [Ryuu]→Fun, Active, Helping guild.

Comment

With the charisma/troop count upgrade from techs. Does anyone know if the troop amount directly affects the troop dmg? I bought the extra CHA guild skills because I was maxed out on everything else. So I'm getting close to a 700 count, and it really doesn't seem as though my troops are hitting that much harder.....I do however notice they can take a few more hits =)

Comment

doesnt increase troop hp....

but does increase total troop count in turn giving the unit more hp all together.
        Cambrooke

S103
        Guild: Beast
        Class Mage
        Might Rank #2
        VIP 8

Comment

I meant their effective hp, I have read elsewhere on the forums that the equasion for finding out the troops effective hp is something like hp(troopcount/200) = effective hp, is that no longer accurate?

Comment

It is troop HP. I tested it. (HpxCount/200)

Comment

Originally posted by R21516652 View Post
              It is troop HP. I tested it. (HpxCount/200)
              it is not troop "hp"

one troops "hp"doesnt change with charmism

i understand where u are coming from. troop count does effect the ünit's" total hp in all. But charmism alone doesnt effect the hp of a "troop" only troop hp skill in acedemy does. troop count only increases the amount of troops that you have.
              Cambrooke

S103
              Guild: Beast
              Class Mage
              Might Rank #2
              VIP 8

Comment

The question I was asking what would be the formula for the amount of dmg a troop can take before dying. Ie, if troop count does not directly affect hp/dmg of troops, what is the point of ever upping CHA for your char or your actual troop count since the way you have been phrasing it, that it does not up their total hp. I was using the term effective hp because if 100 knights = 1000 knights there is never a reason to ever up troop count total.

Comment

Working...
                X