Sepulcrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sepulcrum

pls step by step instruction how to get Sepulcrum from silf?

if i understood right the first steps are follows:
    1 - go to Cloud sity fight shadow silf to get silf
    2 - then meditation in farm dont know for how long???
    ...and not shure what then...
    i got 31lvl spare fire silf (im not using it. all exp just from farm med). when i tried to sacrifice it i was offered only 1 Sepulcrum - so i cancel. how should i do it??

the sepulcrum depends on the colour of the sylph, not its experience. White sylph shall only give you 1 sepulcrum. You can also get sepulcrum from sylph arena if you are lvl 55 + or from events such as the current one when you can exchance the chocolate for sepulcrum even though I prefer the mahra

Comment

Kill 60 sylph -exchange for sylph card - activate sylph - sacrifice it. white gives 1 sepulcrum, green 2-3, blue, dunno, something like 15? Pretty tedious way of getting sepulcrum.

Another trick is, be in top 3 in sylph arena in your server and you get +50 each week. Possible only if you were lucky during apollo event and got 2-3 apollo.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        Kill 60 sylph -exchange for sylph card - activate sylph - sacrifice it. white gives 1 sepulcrum, green 2-3, blue, dunno, something like 15? Pretty tedious way of getting sepulcrum.

Another trick is, be in top 3 in sylph arena in your server and you get +50 each week. Possible only if you were lucky during apollo event and got 2-3 apollo.
        i just have 1 apollo and i beat the **** outta all the sylph teams on my server. with an apollo 2-3k more br than ur enemy strongest sylph you can easily kill his team

P.S--> being in top 3 gives u 135 sepulcrums a week
        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
        X