Battlegrounds Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds Guide

Although fighting in a constant fire place but Battlegrounds harbor a wide variety of resource fields is the part of the battle to help the hero turn defeat into victory behind pvp

Opening Time: Daily from 20:00 - 20:25 and 20:30 - 20:55 (Server Time)
    Battlegrounds require players level 30 above

â–ºBasic Information
    Battlegrounds are divided by level, with players of level 30-39 and level 40-80 join separately map
    -Map #1 is for Players in the level range of 30-39
    -Map #2 is for Players in the level range of 40-80
    Each battleground can hold a total of 30 players (15 per team), in which they will be automatically divided into two teams
    The first team to reach 5000 Faction Points wins. If both teams have failed to reach 5000 Faction Points upon the battle timer running out, then victory will be awarded to the team with the most Faction Points.

How to Enter Battlegrounds
    You can participate the war by clicking the Battle icon
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled185.png
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	1732407

And the window popup, clicking ‘Join’ button to join

Name:	Untitled186.png
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	1732408

â–ºBattleground (Start)
    Right after clicking join, player moves to battle field , they will have 5 minutes to prepare for the battle.
    During preparing time, they cannot enter the battle map; they just have to wait in their field area.
    After 5 minutes, the gate of Battlegrounds will open.

â–ºPvP
    While making your way to the resource quarry or transport the cart back to field you are able to attack players or player are able to kill you.
    Some player are weak cant' fight with the stronger but their was be become the targer. Here is my recommention, keep your eye open to see with player are target you then draw them to your NPC Guard
    Lose fight you will lost 30 star point
    If you are in God Blessing, the resurrection time will take longer
    Do not aiming same person to kill too many time you will lost murder blessing and that target will become difficult to kill.

â–ºNPC Battle

Name:	Untitled128.png
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	1732409
    My experience on this is not explore yet

â–ºResource Field

Name:	Untitled145.png
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	1732410

â–ºReward
    Winning team: 80 insignia and 90 honor
    Losing team: 30 insignia and 30 honor

â–ºBattleground Treasure
    Once you have obtained 60 battleground treasures you may synthesize them at the blacksmith for a treasure chest.

Name:	Untitled380.png
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1732411
    The treasure chest include gold, kyranite, lvl 2 and 3 attribute gems, or lucky stones

Name:	Untitled325.png
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1732412

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be noted to check.
    Last edited by tienhuyen160; 09-13-2012, 09:22 PM.

ohhhhh u added a picture, he needs a prize!
    Cambrooke

S103
    Guild: Beast
    Class Mage
    Might Rank #2
    VIP 8

Comment

Anyone have any question to ask, plz ask me I fell free to answer all your question

Comment

Originally posted by tienhuyen160 View Post
        Anyone have any question to ask, plz ask me I fell free to answer all your question
        I am currently 1,000+ Honor points but I am not yet Private? Why is that so?
        I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
        I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
        'but the company is ruined it.
        Goodbye!

Comment

Tienhuyen160, if you could check your Inbox, we'd appreciate it. Thanks!
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
          X