DARU spend wisely guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DARU spend wisely guide

here my guide on spending your daru wisely... 1st up dont upgrade lancer or hunter make it lvl 1 until u reach 20 ur character endure damage dealt by the mobs til lvl 20,, then hire paladin when reach lvl 20 then use ur daru to upgrade u have many daru now coz u save it... thats all tnx

yeah spend it wisely. To upgrade knights to level 30 it requires 405k
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by R2391238 View Post
      here my guide on spending your daru wisely... 1st up dont upgrade lancer or hunter make it lvl 1 until u reach 20 ur character endure damage dealt by the mobs til lvl 20,, then hire paladin when reach lvl 20 then use ur daru to upgrade u have many daru now coz u save it... thats all tnx
      lancer or hunter is ur first type of troops and they will be with u till u hit unlock paladins but in order to unlock paladins or priests u need to make barracks level 30 or was it 20 in order for barracks to be level 20 or 30 u need to be the same level ad untill then u will be stuck with ur troops and some of the solo dungeons require a certain level for the troops if they are not on the certain level then u will fail simple
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The solo dungeons don't "require" a certain troop level. They "recommend" it. I routinely do dungeons without troops at the recommended level because I'm saving daru for knights, and I have no trouble whatsoever getting through them. I could probably not even recruit any troops and get through them no problem.

Comment

Daru isnt that hard to come by. Just find a dungeon that have tombs that give out 15k.
          But there will always be a slight shortage at lvl20/30/40 when you switch over to a new unit.

Comment

This guide is good. It's less than a paragraph long.
            Wartune:
            Server: [S3]Worg Lair
            Name: Cashmere
            Guild: Kingdom

My
            My

Comment

save dura, when u hit ;v; 40 it takes approx 3.2mil to get ur knight to lvl 30-31.. right now my knights are at lvl 41 and need 1.11mil to level.

Happy grinding
              Cambrooke

S103
              Guild: Beast
              Class Mage
              Might Rank #2
              VIP 8

Comment

Working...
              X